IN THE COURT OF THE
IN THE ESTATE of DECEASED late of
deceased (“the Deceased”)
I, NAME, POSITION, of ADDRESS, do hereby make oath and say as follows:
1. The Deceased died at PLACE on DATE at the age of AGE years, having made and executed his/her last Will dated WILL.
2. The Deceased died domiciled in DOMICILE. The Deceased did not appoint an executor in the Will.
3. The Deceased named the following persons the beneficiaries in the estate:
Name Now Aged/Date of death if applicable
4. The Deceased did not name any residuary legatee or devisee holding in trust for any other person in the Will.
5. The Deceased did not name any residuary legatee or devisee for life in the Will.
8. I believe the paper writing shown to me and marked “A” by me to contain the true and original last Will of the Deceased, and I will administer according to the law all the estate which by law devolves to and vests in the personal representatives of the Deceased and I will exhibit a true and perfect inventory of all and singular the estate and effects and render a just and true account thereof whenever required by law to do so.