To FIRST LAST,
COMPANY (the "Company")
BY REGISTERED POST AND BY EMAIL (e-mail: [E-mail])
08 December 2023
Dear [Title] LAST,
Demand for the Immediate Issue of Shares by COMPANY
1. I am making a claim against the Company for breach of the Option Agreement (defined below).
2. By a share option agreement dated DATE (“Option Agreement”) made between the Company and myself, which specifically retains all stock option rights granted to me.
3. In consideration for my services provided to the Company, the Company has agreed to issue shares to me upon my exercise of share option rights granted to us by the Company.
4. Under the Option Agreement, during the period from [PERIOD] to [PERIOD], the Company has granted share options to myself to acquire AMOUNT shares in the Company. The particulars of share options are as follows:
|Date of grant||No. of shares||Option price|
5. Despite my repeated requests / notices to exercise of the share option rights under the Option Agreement, the Company has unreasonably refused to do so.