Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Register of Applications and Allotment of Shares' is an important record that keeps track of the applications received and shares allotted by a company. It serves as a comprehensive register for the company's shares and provides crucial information about the shareholders.
The entire document is divided into several sections, each serving a specific purpose. The first section is the 'Account Job Company' section, which contains general information about the company's account and registration number. This section helps in identifying the company and its legal status.
The next section is the 'Class of Shares' section, which provides details about the different classes of shares issued by the company. It helps in understanding the different types of shares and their characteristics.
The main section of the document is the 'Consecutive No.' section, which lists the consecutive numbers assigned to each application and allotment. This section includes the following columns:
1. Date of Application: This column records the date on which the application for shares was received.
2. Date of Allotment: This column records the date on which the shares were allotted to the applicant.
3. Name of Applicant: This column contains the name of the individual or entity who applied for the shares.
4. Number of Shares: This column specifies the number of shares applied for and allotted to the applicant.
5. Price per Share: This column indicates the price per share at which the shares were allotted.
6. Amount Paid: This column records the amount paid by the applicant for the allotted shares.
7. Allotted for Consideration other than Cash: This column specifies whether the shares were allotted in exchange for non-cash consideration.
8. Number of: This column provides additional details related to the allotment process.
The last section of the document is the 'Remarks' section, which allows for any additional comments or notes related to the applications and allotments.
In summary, the 'Register of Applications and Allotment of Shares' document is a vital record for a company as it helps in maintaining an accurate record of share applications and allotments. It provides detailed information about the applicants, shares allotted, and the financial aspects of the allotment process.
To effectively use the 'Register of Applications and Allotment of Shares' document, follow these steps:
1. Understand the document: Familiarize yourself with the purpose and structure of the document. Read the detailed description provided above to gain a comprehensive understanding.
2. Fill in the company details: In the 'Account Job Company' section, enter the relevant information about your company, including the account number and registration number.
3. Classify the shares: In the 'Class of Shares' section, specify the different classes of shares issued by your company. This will help in categorizing the shares accurately.
4. Record applications and allotments: In the 'Consecutive No.' section, enter the details of each application and allotment. Fill in the columns for date of application, date of allotment, name of applicant, number of shares, price per share, amount paid, and any other relevant information.
5. Note non-cash considerations: If any shares are allotted in exchange for non-cash consideration, mark the appropriate box in the 'Allotted for Consideration other than Cash' column.
6. Add remarks if necessary: In the 'Remarks' section, include any additional comments or notes related to the applications and allotments.
7. Maintain accuracy and update regularly: Ensure that the information recorded in the register is accurate and up to date. Make regular updates whenever new applications or allotments occur.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Register of Applications and Allotment of Shares' document to maintain a comprehensive record of share applications and allotments for your company.