This document can be used as an internship completion letter/internship completion certificate, it can be used for the Employer's reference for the completion of Internship for a particular candidate / graduate. This is drafted from the perspective of the employer.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The Internship Completion Letter / Certificate - Reference is a document that confirms the completion of an internship by a specific individual. It serves as a formal acknowledgment of the intern's successful completion of their internship program. The document begins with the title 'Internship Completion Letter / Certificate - Reference' to clearly indicate its purpose.
The content of the document starts with the account job company's information, including their address in a single line format. The document then addresses the recipient, which can be either a specific person or 'to whom it may concern' if the recipient is unknown. The current date is also mentioned in the document.
The next section of the document is the body, which provides detailed information about the completion of the internship. It starts by mentioning the name and surname of the intern who completed the internship. It also specifies the department in which the intern worked and the supervisor they reported to.
The document further states the start date of the internship and the duration in terms of the number of months. It also mentions the number of days per week the intern came into the office and the hours they worked on those days.
Depending on the intern's performance, the document includes different statements. If the performance was good, it highlights the intern's dedication, diligence, good judgment, maturity, and teamwork. On the other hand, if the performance was satisfactory, it acknowledges the intern's dedication, diligence, and satisfactory standard of work, emphasizing their valuable contribution to the team.
The document concludes by expressing well wishes for the intern's future career. It is signed by the account first name and last name, along with their job title and the name of the account job company.
1. Enter the necessary information: Fill in the account job company's information, including their address in a single line format.
2. Address the recipient: If you know the recipient, address them by their first and last name. If the recipient is unknown, use the phrase 'to whom it may concern'.
3. Specify the current date: Enter the date on which the document is being issued.
4. Introduce the intern: If you know the intern's first name, address them by their first name. Otherwise, use the phrase 'dear sir / madam'.
5. Provide details about the internship: Mention the intern's full name, the department they worked in, and the supervisor they reported to.
6. State the start date and duration: Specify the date on which the intern started their internship and the number of months it lasted.
7. Describe the intern's performance: Depending on their performance, mention their dedication, diligence, good judgment, maturity, teamwork, or satisfactory standard of work.
8. Convey well wishes: Wish the intern the best in their future career.
9. Sign the document: Sign the document with the account first name and last name, along with their job title and the name of the account job company.