Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Invitation to Lunch / Dinner / Event' is an invitation letter that is sent to invitees for a house warming party. The letter begins with the account holder's first name, last name, address, telephone number, and email address. It is addressed to the recipient, mentioning their first name and last name, along with their address. The current date is also mentioned.
The letter starts with a cordial invitation to the recipient and their spouse to be guests at the account holder's house warming party. The date and time of the event are specified. It is mentioned that a certain number of guests, mostly friends, will be attending the event, some of whom the recipient may already know.
The invitation includes a schedule for the event. It mentions that drinks will be served at a specific time, followed by dinner at another specific time. The address of the event location is provided.
The letter also includes a note regarding the nature of the event. It states that the event is informal and that no gifts are necessary. Alternatively, it suggests that instead of buying gifts, it would be appreciated if the recipient could donate the amount to charity.
The account holder requests the recipient to RSVP by a certain date. The RSVP can be done by contacting the account holder via telephone or email. The letter concludes by expressing hope that the recipient will be able to attend the event and looks forward to seeing them on the specified date.
[Account Holder's First Name] [Account Holder's Last Name]
1. Provide the recipient's information: Fill in the recipient's first name, last name, and address in the designated fields.
2. Specify the event details: Enter the date and time of the house warming party in the appropriate sections.
3. Mention the number of guests: Indicate the approximate number of guests attending the event, most of whom may already be known to the recipient.
4. Schedule for the event: Specify the time for drinks and dinner during the event.
5. Provide the event address: Enter the complete address where the house warming party will take place.
6. Note about gifts: Inform the recipient that no gifts are necessary for the event. Alternatively, suggest donating to charity instead.
7. Request for RSVP: Specify the date by which the recipient should RSVP and provide contact details for RSVP (telephone number and email address).
8. Closing: Conclude the letter by expressing hope for the recipient's attendance and sign off with 'Yours sincerely' followed by the account holder's first name and last name.