Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Invitation to Lunch / Dinner / Event' is an invitation letter that is used to invite someone to a special event, such as a birthday or anniversary celebration. The document starts with the account holder's information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. It is then addressed to the recipient, including their first and last name, and their address. The current date is also mentioned.
The letter begins by informing the recipient that they are cordially invited to celebrate someone's birthday or anniversary. It is emphasized that the event is going to be a surprise party. The letter highlights the long-lasting commitment of the couple and their journey together. The recipient is acknowledged as a dear friend who has been a part of this journey and is invited to help celebrate the couple's commitment to each other once again.
The letter reveals that the person whose birthday or anniversary is being celebrated is turning a significant age, but they are not aware of the surprise party. The letter mentions that the plan is to pretend to take the person to a specific venue and surprise them with the party. The recipient is then invited to join in this surprise party at the mentioned venue and time.
The letter concludes by stating that the arrangements for the event need to be finalized by a specific date. However, it is emphasized that the recipient should not reveal the surprise by RSVPing to the person whose celebration it is. Instead, they are instructed to contact the account holder to confirm their attendance. The letter ends with an expression of anticipation to see the recipient at the party and is signed off with the account holder's first name and last name.
1. Enter the account holder's information: Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the designated fields.
2. Address the recipient: Enter the recipient's first and last name, as well as their address, in the appropriate section.
3. Specify the current date: Update the document with the current date.
4. Inform about the event: Customize the letter to inform the recipient about the specific event, whether it is a birthday or anniversary celebration.
5. Emphasize the surprise element: Highlight that the event is going to be a surprise party and that the person being celebrated is unaware of it.
6. Describe the couple's journey: Provide a brief description of the couple's commitment and journey together, emphasizing the recipient's role as a dear friend.
7. Mention the age milestone: If applicable, mention the significant age milestone that the person is reaching.
8. Explain the surprise plan: Describe the plan to pretend to take the person to a venue and surprise them with the party.
9. Invite the recipient: Extend an invitation to the recipient to join in the surprise party at the specified venue and time.
10. Finalize arrangements: Specify the deadline for finalizing the event arrangements.
11. Instruct about RSVP: Instruct the recipient not to RSVP to the person being celebrated, but instead to contact the account holder to confirm their attendance.
12. Express anticipation: Conclude the letter with an expression of anticipation to see the recipient at the party and sign off with the account holder's first name and last name.