Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Complaint of Noise / Harassment by Neighbour and Reply' is a formal complaint letter addressing the issue of harassment by a neighbor. The document starts with the account holder's personal information, including their name and address. It is addressed to the management office or incorporated owners of the building.
The detailed introduction of the entire document explains that the account holder is lodging a formal complaint against the neighbor who has been harassing their family for the past month. The account holder mentions that they have received numerous complaints from the management office about being too noisy, but they have been careful to minimize noise. However, the complaints persisted, and the harasser would repeatedly ring their doorbell, causing disruptions to their daily lives. When the account holder requested to speak directly to the harasser, they refused.
The document further describes the incident that prompted the account holder to file this complaint. On a specific date, the police officers arrived at their door without warning, stating that the harasser had called the police to complain about noise. The account holder explains that they were only carrying out their daily activities, such as having dinner and studying. The police officers confirmed that the noise level was similar to other apartments in the building.
The damages caused by the harassment are also mentioned in the document. The account holder states that their two boys were terrified by the police visit and had nightmares. This incident has caused emotional distress to the entire family, and they may need to seek psychological help for their children. The account holder asserts that the harasser's repeated complaints and involvement of the management office and police officers constitute harassment and/or nuisance.
The document concludes by requesting the harasser to cease and desist from their actions. The account holder expresses their hope that the harasser will become a good neighbor or consider moving to a building with better soundproofing. They also mention that further action may be taken if the harassment continues.
In summary, this document is a detailed complaint letter outlining the account holder's experience of harassment by their neighbor. It provides a thorough account of the incidents, damages caused, and the legal definition of harassment.
1. Gather personal information: Start by collecting the account holder's first name, last name, and address. This information will be used to address the complaint letter.
2. Address the recipient: The complaint letter should be addressed to the management office or incorporated owners of the building. Include their name and address.
3. Introduce the complaint: Begin the letter by stating that it is a formal complaint against the neighbor who has been harassing the account holder's family. Provide a brief overview of the duration of the harassment.
4. Describe previous complaints: Mention that the account holder has received numerous complaints from the management office about being too noisy. Emphasize that they have been careful to minimize noise but the complaints persisted.
5. Explain the harasser's actions: Detail how the harasser would repeatedly ring the account holder's doorbell, causing disruptions to their daily lives. Mention that the account holder requested to speak directly to the harasser, but they refused.
6. Narrate the incident that prompted the complaint: Describe the specific night when the police officers arrived at the account holder's door without warning. Explain that the harasser had called the police to complain about noise, even though the noise level was similar to other apartments in the building.
7. Highlight damages caused: State that the incident caused emotional distress to the account holder's children, resulting in nightmares. Mention that the entire family experienced stress and annoyance.
8. Define harassment: Explain that harassment is a course of conduct that causes worry, emotional distress, or annoyance to another person. Assert that the harasser's repeated complaints and involvement of the management office and police officers constitute harassment.
9. Request the harasser to cease and desist: Clearly state that the account holder wants the harasser to stop their actions. Express the hope that the harasser will become a good neighbor or consider moving to a building with better soundproofing.
10. Mention potential further action: Conclude the letter by stating that if the harassment does not cease, the account holder may consider taking additional legal action.