Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Divorce Agreement is a legal document that outlines the arrangements for child custody, education, financial provision, and access in the event of a divorce. It is important because it provides a clear and legally binding agreement between the parties involved, ensuring that the best interests of the child are protected.
The entire document begins with an introduction stating that it is an agreement for child arrangement in the case of a divorce. It then provides background information about the marriage, including the date and place of the marriage, the cohabitation address, and the domicile of both parties. The occupations and current addresses of both parties are also mentioned.
The document states that the marriage has irretrievably broken down and that there is one child of the family. The child's name, date of birth, and address are provided. It is also stated that there have been no previous court proceedings related to the marriage or the child.
The document then proceeds to outline the proposed arrangements for the child in the event of the divorce. This includes the residence arrangement, education arrangement, financial provision, and custody and access arrangement. It is specified that the child does not have any serious disability or chronic illness and is not under the supervision of any probation officer, social welfare officer, or institution.
The document is dated with the current date and includes spaces for both parties to sign.
Each section of the document provides detailed information about the specific arrangement. The residence arrangement section outlines where the child will live after the divorce. The education arrangement section describes how the child's education will be handled. The financial provision section explains how the child's financial needs will be met. The custody and access arrangement section outlines the details of custody and visitation rights.
Overall, this document is a comprehensive agreement that covers all aspects of child arrangement in the event of a divorce. It ensures that both parties are aware of their rights and responsibilities and provides a clear framework for the child's well-being.
1. Enter the names of both parties and the current date at the beginning of the document. This ensures that the agreement is properly identified.
2. Provide information about the marriage, including the date and place of the marriage, the cohabitation address, and the domicile of both parties. This establishes the background of the marriage.
3. State the occupations and current addresses of both parties. This provides additional information about the parties involved.
4. Clearly state that the marriage has irretrievably broken down and that there is one child of the family. This sets the context for the arrangements.
5. Provide the child's name, date of birth, and address. This ensures that the child is properly identified.
6. State that there have been no previous court proceedings related to the marriage or the child. This establishes the absence of prior legal actions.
7. Outline the proposed arrangements for the child, including residence, education, financial provision, and custody and access. This ensures that all aspects of the child's well-being are addressed.
8. Specify that the child does not have any serious disability or chronic illness and is not under the supervision of any probation officer, social welfare officer, or institution. This confirms the child's current situation.
9. Date the document with the current date and provide spaces for both parties to sign. This finalizes the agreement.
Please note that this guidance is intended to provide a general overview of how to use the document. It is important to consult with a legal professional to ensure that the agreement meets all legal requirements and addresses the specific needs of the parties involved.