Browse Template

Join Now

Divorce - Husband’s Petition

Consent after One Year No Child

Husband's petition for divorce after separation for one year with mutual consent and no children.

The petition should include the husband and wife's matrimonial information, for example the marriage date and the address of the matrimonial home. It should then be confirmed that the marriage has broken down irretrievably since the parties lived apart for a continuous period of at least one year before the petition. 

How to use this Document?

The document can be used for the husband to petition for divorce in court.

This document should be carefully read by the Individual Husband and Wife.

Both parties should sign and return a copy, and once signed, both parties should get a copy. To avoid any future disputes, both parties may wish to have their signatures witnessed

How to Tailor the Document for Your Need?

  1. Create Document: Click on “Create document” button and fill in the details of the parties. You can click the “Fill with Member’s Information” button to complete the party’s information with your personal or business information saved to your account. 

  2. Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.

  3. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.

  4. Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document. Each party should have a copy of the executed document.


Related Documents