Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Car Parking License Agreement is a document that grants the licensee permission to use a designated carpark space at a specific premises for a defined period of time. The agreement outlines the terms and conditions that both parties, the licensor and the licensee, must adhere to.
The document begins with a brief introduction, highlighting the importance of the agreement. It then proceeds to provide a detailed description of each section of the agreement.
Section 1 of the agreement focuses on the license itself. It grants the licensee the exclusive right to use the designated carpark space for parking their private motor vehicle during specific hours. The section also emphasizes the requirement for the licensee to register all vehicles that will access the space during the term.
Section 2 of the agreement addresses the license fee. It states that the licensee must make periodic payments in full, on the first day of each period. It also mentions the consequences of non-payment, including daily interest charges and the possibility of termination by the licensor.
Section 3 of the agreement discusses the deposit. It specifies the amount of the deposit and the conditions under which it may be retained or refunded. It also outlines the licensee's responsibility to pay any additional costs if the deposit is insufficient to cover the licensor's expenses.
Section 4 of the agreement covers other charges that the licensee may be responsible for, such as management fees, government rates, and property tax. It mentions that additional charges may be payable monthly based on consumption.
Section 5 of the agreement includes warranties and covenants of the licensor. It assures the licensee that the licensor has the authority to grant the license and has taken all necessary actions to allow the licensee to use the space.
Section 6 of the agreement outlines the responsibilities of the licensee. It includes obligations such as prompt payment of fees, keeping the space clean and tidy, and not using the space for any illegal or immoral purposes.
Section 7 of the agreement addresses the termination of the license. It states the conditions under which the licensor may terminate the agreement, including non-payment, breach of other provisions, or unfitness of the premises.
Section 8 of the agreement clarifies that the license is not a lease and cannot be assigned or shared.
Section 9 of the agreement includes miscellaneous provisions, such as the entire agreement clause, the severability clause, and the waiver clause.
Section 10 of the agreement states that no rights under the contract can be enforced by third parties.
Section 11 of the agreement specifies the governing law and jurisdiction.
Section 12 of the agreement provides instructions for notices and service, including the addresses of the parties and the methods of delivery.
The Car Parking License Agreement is a crucial document for both the licensor and the licensee as it establishes the rights and responsibilities of each party regarding the use of the carpark space. It ensures clarity and protection for both parties throughout the term of the license.
1. Enter the necessary information: Fill in the names and addresses of both the licensor and the licensee in the agreement, along with their principal places of business. This will ensure that both parties are clearly identified.
2. Specify the terms of the license: Clearly state the duration of the license, including the start and end dates. Also, describe the permitted use of the carpark space, which is solely for parking the licensee's private motor vehicle during designated hours.
3. Determine the license fee: Agree on the amount and frequency of the license fee. Specify when and how the payments should be made. Make sure the licensee understands the consequences of non-payment, including daily interest charges and possible termination.
4. Discuss the deposit: Determine the amount of the deposit and the conditions under which it may be retained or refunded. Clearly state the licensee's responsibility to pay any additional costs if the deposit is insufficient.
5. Address other charges: Discuss any additional charges that the licensee may be responsible for, such as management fees, government rates, and property tax. Specify when and how these charges should be paid.
6. Provide warranties and covenants: Assure the licensee that the licensor has the authority to grant the license and has taken all necessary actions to allow the licensee to use the space. Clearly state any other warranties or covenants that the licensor provides.
7. Outline the licensee's responsibilities: Clearly state the obligations of the licensee, including prompt payment of fees, keeping the space clean and tidy, and not using the space for any illegal or immoral purposes.
8. Discuss termination: Clearly state the conditions under which the licensor may terminate the agreement, such as non-payment or breach of other provisions. Specify the consequences of termination, including the right to deduct outstanding payments from the deposit.
9. Clarify that the license is not a lease: Emphasize that the license is a personal right for the licensee and cannot be assigned or shared.
10. Include miscellaneous provisions: Include any additional provisions that are relevant to the agreement, such as the entire agreement clause, the severability clause, and the waiver clause.
11. Specify the governing law and jurisdiction: Clearly state the applicable laws and the jurisdiction in which any disputes will be resolved.
12. Provide instructions for notices and service: Explain how notices should be delivered and provide the addresses of the parties. Specify the methods of delivery and the deemed date of service.
Following these steps will ensure that the Car Parking License Agreement is properly used and understood by both parties. It will also help avoid any potential disputes or misunderstandings.