A schedule of medical reports to be filed by the Plaintiff. It lists out a description of the medical reports that accompany this document and is filed with the supporting documents alongside the writ.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Schedule of Medical Reports (District Court Personal Injury Proceedings)' is of utmost importance in personal injury proceedings in the District Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. It serves as a schedule of medical reports that are to be served together with the statement of claim, in compliance with Order 18 Rule 12(1a) of the Rules of the District Court.
The entire document consists of a title, content, and a signature section. The title clearly states the purpose of the document, while the content provides a structured layout for listing the medical reports. Each section of the document is described as follows:
1. Title: The title of the document is 'Schedule of Medical Reports (District Court Personal Injury Proceedings).' It indicates that the document is specifically related to personal injury proceedings in the District Court.
2. Content: The content section contains a table-like structure with multiple rows and columns. Each row represents a medical report, and each column represents a specific piece of information related to the report. The description column is left blank, indicating that the details of the medical reports are to be filled in. The date column is also left blank, indicating that the dates of the reports are to be filled in.
3. Signature Section: The signature section includes the date of the document and the name of the plaintiff, who is acting in person. It also includes the case number and the names of the plaintiff and defendant.
In summary, the document serves as a comprehensive schedule of medical reports that need to be submitted in personal injury proceedings. It ensures compliance with the relevant rules and provides a structured format for listing the reports.
To effectively use the 'Schedule of Medical Reports (District Court Personal Injury Proceedings)' document, follow the steps below:
1. Understand the purpose: Familiarize yourself with the purpose of the document, which is to serve as a schedule of medical reports in personal injury proceedings in the District Court.
2. Fill in the details: For each medical report, fill in the necessary details in the table-like structure provided in the content section. Ensure that you accurately describe each report and include the corresponding date.
3. Comply with the rules: Ensure that the document complies with Order 18 Rule 12(1a) of the Rules of the District Court. This includes serving the schedule of medical reports together with the statement of claim.
4. Review and verify: Double-check the completed document for any errors or missing information. Make sure that all the required medical reports are included and accurately described.
5. Sign and date: In the signature section, sign and date the document. Include the case number and the names of the plaintiff and defendant.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Schedule of Medical Reports (District Court Personal Injury Proceedings)' document in personal injury proceedings, ensuring compliance with the relevant rules and providing a clear schedule of the medical reports.