This document can be used to draft a sampled templateBusiness Plan for Pitch to Potential Investors / Incubators/ Funders for NGOs. It sets out all the steps / milestones of the development of the business.
The steps include the followings:
- Summary of Project
- Project Name
- Project Objective / Product / Service
- Project / Funding Period
- Social Problem / Issue
- How the Project can Resolve / Alleviate the Problem
- Target beneficiaries (with quantity)
- Brief Description of Project:
- Vision and mission
- (a) Social problem to be addressed
- (b) The strategy or method to be adopted
- (c) The positive change to be brought to society
- (d) Logic Model (with Diagrams)
- Capacity of implementation and innovativeness
- (a) Work plan and implementation timetable of this project, such as community visit, recruitment of staff or volunteers, etc
- (b) Potential problems and solutions
- (c) Project innovation and uniqueness
- (d) A SWOT analysis of the project
- (e) Marketing and promotion strategies and the channels
- Social Impact
- (a) Target group and your understanding of their needs
- (b) Please state clearly how poverty alleviation and/or social inclusion can be addressed.
- Capability of the team
- (a) Previous relevant experience of the team or applicant
- (b) Please attach a preliminary corporate governance plan
- (c) Other advisors and stakeholders engaged
- (d) Measures to monitor the progress and quality of the project
- Cost effectiveness
- (a) Cost control measures
- (b) Please attach a budget plan and cashflow analysis
How to use this Document?
This document should be carefully read and prepared by the members / directors of the NGO.
Please complete the document accordingly with information about your product / service / project that is seeking to raise funding.
How to Tailor the Document for Your Need?
Create Document: Click “Create Document” button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left-hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.