Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Letter Confirmation of the Use of Premises by Related Company / Staff' is an important document that serves as a confirmation of the authorization given by the occupier of the premises to a related company or staff member to use the premises for a specific purpose and duration. The document begins with an account job company and account address single line, followed by a salutation addressed to 'to whom it may concern.' The current date is mentioned, and then the body of the letter starts.
In the body of the letter, the author informs the recipient that they, as the occupier of the premises, have authorized a specific individual named 'relationship, name' to use the premises for a specific purpose. The purpose is not mentioned in the document and should be filled in by the person using the document. The duration of the authorization is also not mentioned and should be specified by the person using the document.
The letter concludes with a thank you message for the recipient's attention and is signed by the account first name, account last name, account job title, and account job company.
To use this document, follow the steps below:
1. Fill in the account job company and account address single line at the beginning of the document.
2. Address the letter to 'to whom it may concern.'
3. Enter the current date.
4. Start the body of the letter by addressing the recipient and mentioning the premises in question.
5. Specify the purpose for which the related company or staff member is authorized to use the premises. This information should be filled in by the person using the document.
6. Specify the duration of the authorization. This information should also be filled in by the person using the document.
7. Conclude the letter with a thank you message.
8. Sign the letter with the account first name, account last name, account job title, and account job company.
Note: Make sure to review the document before sending it to ensure all the necessary information is filled in correctly.