Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Request for Information of the Cover' is an official letter written by an individual to an insurance company. The purpose of this document is to request information regarding the amount of cover provided by a premium paid for the renewal of a policy. The document starts with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, job, and company. It also includes the current date.
The letter is addressed to the insurance company and begins with a formal salutation, 'Dear Sirs/Madam.' The account holder then mentions that they received a renewal notice for their policy on a specific date and sent a cheque for the premium to extend the cover of their premises under the mentioned policy. However, they express their concern that they have no record of the amount of cover provided by the premium paid.
The account holder politely requests the insurance company to provide them with this information as soon as possible. The letter ends with a formal closing, 'Yours faithfully,' followed by the account holder's first name and last name.
In summary, this document is a formal letter requesting information about the amount of cover provided by a premium paid for the renewal of an insurance policy. It includes the account holder's personal information, details about the premium payment, and a polite request for the required information.
1. Enter personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, job, and company in the respective fields at the beginning of the document. This will ensure that the insurance company can identify you correctly.
2. Specify the current date: Replace 'current date' with the actual date when you are filling out the document. This will provide an accurate timestamp for your request.
3. Address the insurance company: Begin the letter with a formal salutation, such as 'Dear Sirs/Madam.' This will show respect and professionalism.
4. Mention policy details: Replace 'policy number' with the actual policy number provided in the renewal notice. This will help the insurance company locate your policy.
5. Explain the situation: Use the provided space to briefly explain that you received the renewal notice and sent a cheque for the premium. State that you have no record of the amount of cover provided and express your concern.
6. Request information: Politely ask the insurance company to provide you with the information about the amount of cover as soon as possible.
7. Sign off: End the letter with a formal closing, such as 'Yours faithfully,' followed by your first name and last name. This will give the letter a professional touch.
Note: Make sure to replace all the placeholder text with the relevant information and proofread the document before sending it to the insurance company.