Liability Disclaimer / Waiver / Declaration by Company organising field trips for their clients. This document enables the client to release the company from any liability for injuries resulting from its negligence during the trip organised by the company
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Liability Waiver / Disclaimer / Declaration from Customer' is an important document that serves to protect both the company and the client participating in trip activities organized by the company. The document begins with a liability waiver, where the client acknowledges and assumes the risks associated with the activities, including physical injury, illness, death, or property loss. The client declares that they are fully capable of participating in the activities and have no undisclosed physical or mental disabilities that would restrict their participation.
The document also includes a section on travel and accommodation, where it clarifies that the company is not responsible for any injury, damage, or loss caused by transportation carriers, hotels, or other service providers. The client waives the right to hold the company liable for any liability, cost, or damages arising from their participation in the activities.
Furthermore, the document includes a covenant not to sue, where the client promises not to sue the company for any damage, loss, personal injury, or death resulting from their participation. The client also agrees to release and indemnify the company from any liability, claims, causes of action, damages, costs, or expenses that may arise.
In the event of a medical emergency, the document states that the company does not provide health and accidental insurance for the trip participants. However, the client authorizes the company and its officers, agents, employees, and volunteers to administer or arrange for medical treatment and/or medication at the client's sole cost and expense.
To effectively use the 'Liability Waiver / Disclaimer / Declaration from Customer' document, follow these steps:
1. Read and understand the entire document: Familiarize yourself with the content of the document to ensure you comprehend the purpose and implications of signing it.
2. Provide accurate client information: Fill in the client's full name and the date in the designated spaces at the end of the document.
3. Acknowledge assumption of risk: Understand and accept the risks associated with participating in the trip activities, including physical injury, illness, death, or property loss.
4. Release the company from liability: Agree not to hold the company responsible for any liability, cost, or damages that may arise from your participation in the activities.
5. Covenant not to sue: Promise not to sue the company in the event of any damage, loss, personal injury, or death resulting from your participation.
6. Indemnify the company: Agree to release and indemnify the company from any liability, claims, causes of action, damages, costs, or expenses that may arise.
7. Understand travel and accommodation limitations: Recognize that the company is not responsible for any injury, damage, or loss caused by transportation carriers, hotels, or other service providers.
8. Medical emergency authorization: Authorize the company and its representatives to administer or arrange for medical treatment and/or medication in case of an emergency, at your own expense.
9. Confirm accuracy of information: Verify that the provided client information is accurate to the best of your knowledge.
By following these steps, you can effectively utilize the document and ensure that both you and the company are protected during the trip activities.