Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Shareholders Agreement is a legally binding document that outlines the terms and conditions governing the relationship between the shareholders of a company. It is entered into by Party 1, Party 2, Party 3, and Party 4, who have agreed to jointly invest in a company. The purpose of this agreement is to set out the terms governing their relationship as shareholders in the company.
The document begins with an interpretation section, which defines various terms used throughout the agreement. It also includes provisions regarding the purpose of the company, the characteristics of the company, capital and further finance, the board and management, reserved matters, financial matters, information and reporting, confidentiality, non-competition, regulatory matters, relationship with party's group, tax matters, transfer of shares, termination events, default, transfer terms, parent company further assurances, non-assignment, waiver of rights, amendments, invalidity, no partnership or agency, announcements, costs, entire agreement, conflict with articles, notices, settlement of disputes, governing law, counterparts, and no rights for third parties.
The agreement also includes specific clauses related to the transfer of shares, including restrictions on transfer, permitted transfers, transfer notice, right of continuing party to purchase, seller's right to sell to third party purchaser, tag-along rights, and termination events.
The agreement is governed by the laws of the applicable territory, and any disputes arising out of or in connection with the agreement shall be resolved through amicable settlement or through the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.
This agreement is signed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties.
To use this Shareholders Agreement, follow these steps:
1. Review the entire agreement to understand the terms and conditions governing the relationship between the shareholders.
2. Ensure that all parties involved in the agreement have a clear understanding of their rights and obligations as shareholders.
3. If necessary, consult with legal advisors to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Keep all parties informed about the business activities and financial performance of the company by providing regular reports and updates.
5. Adhere to the provisions regarding confidentiality to protect sensitive information about the company and its shareholders.
6. In the event of a dispute, attempt to resolve the matter amicably through negotiation or mediation.
7. If a dispute cannot be resolved amicably, refer to the provisions regarding settlement of disputes and seek legal advice.
8. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including tax obligations and reporting requirements.
9. Keep accurate records of all transactions and decisions made by the shareholders.
10. Regularly review and update the agreement as necessary to reflect any changes in the business or the shareholders' relationship.
11. Ensure that all transfers of shares are conducted in accordance with the provisions of the agreement, including obtaining any necessary approvals and completing the necessary documentation.
12. Comply with the non-competition provisions to avoid engaging in activities that may compete with the company.
13. Seek legal advice if there are any questions or concerns about the interpretation or enforcement of the agreement.
14. Keep all parties informed about any changes to contact details or other relevant information.
15. Retain a copy of the signed agreement for future reference and provide copies to all parties involved in the agreement.