Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
This is a four-party Shareholders' Agreement that is being entered into by the parties involved in a Joint Venture Company. The agreement is designed in favor of the Majority Shareholder and contains standard clauses for minority protection. The goal of the agreement is to form a new company that will acquire rights, assets and conduct business in the manner outlined.
The relations between the parties as shareholders in the company will be governed by the terms outlined in the agreement. Within ten days of fulfilling the conditions precedent, the parties will cause the company to be incorporated as a limited company by shares with the following characteristics:
1. A name agreed upon by all parties
2. Memorandum and Articles of the Company that are in line with the agreed form
3. Authorized share capital divided equally among the parties
4. Registered office located at the agreed upon address
5. Auditors for the company as agreed upon
The completion of the agreement will take place when the parties subscribe for their respective shares in cash, the shares are issued to the respective parties, and the names of the parties are entered in the company's register of members as the holders of the subscribed shares. The 4-party Shareholders' Agreement will ensure a well-structured joint venture that is beneficial to all parties involved, including the Majority Shareholder.
Steps to Use the 4-party Shareholders Agreement:
1. Review the Agreement: Carefully read through the shareholders' agreement and make sure that all parties involved understand the terms and conditions.
2. Sign the Agreement: All four parties should sign and return a copy of the agreement.
3. Obtain Copies: Once signed, all parties should receive a copy of the agreement for their records.
4. Witness Signatures: To avoid future disputes, all parties may wish to have their signatures witnessed.
5. Record Amendments: If any of the parties wish to amend the agreement in the future, all parties should agree to do so and the original agreement and amendments should be recorded in writing and signed by all parties.
This 4-party Shareholders Agreement provides a clear framework for the parties involved in a Joint Venture Company and protects the interests of the majority shareholder. By following these steps, the parties can ensure that their agreement is legally binding and will provide guidance in case of any disputes. The agreement should be used to ensure that all parties are on the same page, and that the joint venture runs smoothly. Whether you are a majority shareholder, a minority shareholder, or a new business owner, it is important to use this agreement to secure your investments and protect your interests.