Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Follow Up on Contract' is a follow-up letter sent by an account representative to a recipient regarding the execution of a contract. The letter serves as a reminder to the recipient to review the agreement and confirm that it accurately represents the agreed-upon terms. The importance of the document lies in its role in ensuring that both parties are on the same page and ready to proceed with the business arrangement.
The entire document consists of a brief introduction, followed by the main body of the letter. The introduction includes the account representative's name, address, and the recipient's name. It also includes the date on which the letter is being sent. The subject line of the letter clearly states that it is a follow-up on contract execution.
The main body of the letter begins with a polite inquiry about whether the recipient has reviewed the agreement and confirmed its accuracy. The account representative expresses the eagerness to commence business with the recipient and requests the recipient to sign the pages of the original agreement and return them promptly.
In summary, the 'Follow Up on Contract' document is a letter that serves as a reminder to the recipient to review and confirm the accuracy of the agreement. Its importance lies in ensuring that both parties are ready to proceed with the business arrangement. The document consists of an introduction and a main body that politely requests the recipient to sign and return the original agreement pages.
1. Review the agreement: Carefully read through the agreement sent by the account representative to ensure that it accurately reflects the agreed-upon terms.
2. Confirm accuracy: If everything in the agreement is in order, sign the pages of the original agreement to confirm your acceptance of the terms.
3. Return the signed agreement: Once you have signed the pages of the original agreement, promptly return them to the account representative.
4. Commence business: After the account representative receives the signed agreement, both parties can proceed with the business arrangement as outlined in the contract.
5. Keep a copy for your records: It is advisable to make a copy of the signed agreement for your own records and reference in the future.