Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Request to Employer / Company - Increment Letter' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer or company requesting a salary increase. The letter begins with the sender's information, including their name, job title, and the current date. The subject of the letter is stated as 'request for salary increase'. The sender then addresses the recipient, expressing their appreciation for the opportunity to work in the company and highlighting their role as a key member of the department team.
The sender proceeds to outline their contributions to the company's success in the past year(s). They provide a list of achievements, including improving system efficiency and saving the company a certain amount, preparing proposals and securing deals worth a specific amount, managing successful product launches resulting in sales of a certain amount, producing a study that improved customer services, participating in initial public offerings and raising a specific amount, proposing a strategic partnership that resulted in synergy and cost-saving of a certain amount, and conceptualizing a marketing campaign that increased customer awareness and visibility, leading to a percentage increase in sales.
If the sender has taken on additional responsibilities since their last pay rise, they mention them in a separate section. These responsibilities may include managing a team, increasing sales coverage in specific markets, identifying inefficiencies and cost-cutting measures, participating in industry meetings, recruiting and training newcomers, and handling project management and administrative duties.
If the sender believes their current remuneration package is below the industry average, they mention it and request a salary increase to bring their salary in line with the average. They provide the average annual salary in the industry for someone with a similar level of experience and express their confidence that a salary increase is overdue based on their accomplishments and added responsibilities.
The sender concludes the letter by expressing their eagerness to continue serving the company and requesting an opportunity to discuss their request and what is best for the company. They thank the recipient for their support and anticipate a favorable response.
In summary, the 'Request to Employer / Company - Increment Letter' is a formal letter in which an employee requests a salary increase by highlighting their contributions to the company's success, additional responsibilities undertaken, and the potential disparity between their current salary and the industry average.
To use the 'Request to Employer / Company - Increment Letter' document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Begin by entering the recipient's name and the sender's account information, including their first and last name and job title. Also, include the current date.
2. Address the recipient by using their name and a salutation such as 'Dear [Name]'.
3. In the body of the letter, start by expressing your appreciation for the opportunity to work in the company and your role as a key member of the department team.
4. Highlight your contributions to the company's success in the past year(s). Provide a detailed list of achievements, such as improving system efficiency, securing deals, managing successful product launches, and proposing strategic partnerships. Be specific about the amounts saved, deals signed, sales generated, and other measurable outcomes.
5. If you have taken on additional responsibilities since your last pay rise, mention them separately. Include details about the responsibilities and the positive impact they have had on the company.
6. If you believe your current remuneration package is below the industry average, state this and request a salary increase. Provide the average annual salary in the industry for someone with similar experience and suggest a specific percentage increase to bring your salary in line with the average.
7. Conclude the letter by expressing your eagerness to continue serving the company and requesting a meeting to discuss your request and what is best for the company. Offer your availability and ask the recipient to let you know the most convenient time.
8. Thank the recipient for their support and express your anticipation of a favorable response.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Request to Employer / Company - Increment Letter' to request a salary increase and present your case in a clear and professional manner.