Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Relationship Contract/Consent is a document that outlines the terms and conditions of a short-term relationship between two parties, referred to as Party A and Party B. The document begins by acknowledging that it may be regarded as unenforceable, immoral, or even illegal in certain jurisdictions, but it can still serve as evidence of the parties' willingness to engage in intimate activities. The contract is entered into on the current date and is valid for a specified period of time.
The document consists of several sections, each addressing different aspects of the relationship. The ground rules section establishes the main purpose of the relationship, which is to satisfy the intimate needs of both parties. It explicitly excludes emotions such as love, jealousy, and infatuation. Safety and protection are emphasized, and the use of protection is outlined.
The communication section specifies that the mode of communication is limited to a particular method, and there may be parameters for communication as well. It also mentions that messages should be deleted after each conversation.
The social interactions section sets limits on the frequency of meetings between the parties and states that any costs incurred during paid establishment meetings should be paid by the respective party unless otherwise agreed. Public displays of affection are prohibited, and the parties are not expected to act as stand-in partners for each other in social situations. The section also emphasizes the importance of confidentiality.
The intimate acts section outlines the specific intimate activities that both parties consent to engage in. It is important to note that the consenting party or parties are indicated for each activity.
The document also includes sections for other activities, protection, escalation of activities beyond the contract, term and termination, confidentiality, mutual release, health and safety, enforceability, no rights for third parties, and governing law.
Overall, the Relationship Contract/Consent is a detailed document that clearly defines the boundaries and expectations of a short-term relationship, ensuring that both parties are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
1. Discuss and agree on the terms: Sit down with the other party and have a thorough discussion about the terms and conditions of the relationship. Make sure both parties understand and agree to the purpose of the relationship, the ground rules, and the expectations.
2. Establish communication guidelines: Determine the mode of communication that will be used throughout the relationship. If necessary, set parameters for communication, such as the frequency or timing of messages.
3. Plan social interactions: Decide on the frequency of meetings and whether any costs incurred during paid establishment meetings will be shared or paid by one party. Discuss and agree on any limitations or restrictions regarding public displays of affection or involvement in each other's social lives.
4. Consent to intimate acts: Clearly outline the specific intimate activities that both parties consent to engage in. Make sure to indicate the consenting party or parties for each activity.
5. Discuss other activities and protection: If there are any additional activities beyond intimate acts, discuss and agree on them. Determine the use of protection and specify the type and duration of protection for each party.
6. Address escalation of activities: If there is a possibility of engaging in activities beyond the scope of the contract, discuss and agree on the process for adding such activities. Consider whether verbal mutual consent or a separate contract is required.
7. Understand the termination process: Familiarize yourself with the termination clause of the contract. Know that either party can terminate the contract at any time by giving written notice without explanation. Be aware of any potential financial implications if a pre-arranged meeting is canceled last minute.
8. Maintain confidentiality: Both parties should commit to keeping the relationship confidential and not disclosing it to any third party without consent. Respect each other's privacy and refrain from taking photos, videos, or making public postings without consent.
9. Consider health and safety: Before engaging in any activities, ensure that both parties are free from sexually transmitted diseases and other health issues. Practice proper hygiene and shower before any intimate activities.
10. Understand the enforceability and governing law: Be aware that certain provisions of the contract may be invalid or unenforceable. In such cases, the parties may need to come to an agreement and substitute the invalid provision. Understand that the contract is governed by the jurisdiction state law.
Note: It is important to consult legal professionals to ensure that the contract complies with local laws and regulations.