Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Notice in relation to Tenancy / Lease' is an important document that serves as a notice to the tenant regarding the non-payment of rental for a specific period. The document begins with the account holder's first name, last name, and address, followed by the name and address of the party involved in the tenancy agreement. The document is addressed to the party contact and is dated with the current date.
The content of the document emphasizes the importance of prompt rental payment and highlights that the due date has passed without receiving the payment for the month(s) specified. It clarifies that the outstanding rent amount is mentioned in the document in the currency specified. The document acknowledges the tenant's usual promptness in settling rent and expresses curiosity about any special reason for the delay in payment.
Furthermore, the document reminds the tenant that the rent settlement obligation arises at the beginning of the rental period and not during or at the end of the rental period. It explicitly states that the security deposit is separate from the rent and should not be used as a substitute for rent payment. The document concludes by requesting the tenant to settle the overdue rent immediately and is signed by the account holder.
In summary, this document serves as a formal notice to the tenant regarding the non-payment of rent, emphasizing the importance of prompt payment and clarifying the obligations and expectations related to rent settlement and the security deposit.
To effectively use the 'Notice in relation to Tenancy / Lease' document, follow the steps below:
1. Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, and address in the respective fields.
2. Provide the name and address of the party involved in the tenancy agreement.
3. Address the document to the designated party contact.
4. Enter the current date in the specified field.
5. Clearly state the purpose of the document as a rental notice.
6. Address the party contact in a polite and professional manner.
7. Specify the details of the tenancy agreement, including the premises and the date of the agreement.
8. Highlight the non-receipt of rental payment for the specified month(s) and mention the due date.
9. Clearly state the outstanding rent amount in the specified currency.
10. Express curiosity about any special reason for the delay in payment.
11. Remind the tenant that rent settlement is expected at the beginning of the rental period.
12. Clarify that the security deposit is separate from the rent and should not be used as a substitute.
13. Request the tenant to settle the overdue rent immediately.
14. Sign the document with the account holder's signature block.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Notice in relation to Tenancy / Lease' document to address non-payment of rent and communicate the expectations and obligations related to rent settlement and the security deposit.