Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Request letter to Bank for account balance' is a formal letter written to a bank to request the bank statement/s of a specific account for a certain period of time. The letter is addressed to the addressee, who is either a Mr., Mrs., or Ms. with the last name provided. The account holder's first name, last name, address, phone number, and email are also mentioned at the beginning of the letter.
The purpose of the letter is to formally request the bank statements for a specific account from month1 to month2. The account number is provided to ensure the correct account is being referred to. The letter states that the designated signatory of the account during its period of operation is the verified signatory. The current balance of the account is mentioned as accountbalance.
The writer of the letter explains that they are missing some transactions, need to confirm some transactions, or need the statements to update their personal records. They request the bank to address their request with urgency and provide the requested bank statements.
The letter ends with a 'yours sincerely' closing and the sender's name is mentioned at the end along with their contact phone number.
1. Begin the letter by providing the account holder's first name, last name, address, phone number, and email.
2. Address the letter to the addressee, using either Mr., Mrs., or Ms. followed by their last name.
3. State the purpose of the letter, which is to request the bank statement/s of a specific account for a certain period of time.
4. Specify the account number to ensure the correct account is being referred to.
5. Mention the designated signatory of the account during its period of operation as the verified signatory.
6. State the current balance of the account.
7. Explain the reason for the request, such as missing transactions, the need to confirm transactions, or the need to update personal records.
8. Request the bank to address the request with urgency.
9. End the letter with a 'yours sincerely' closing.
10. Provide the sender's name at the end along with their contact phone number.