Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The document titled 'Software Licence' is an end user licence agreement for the software named 'service name'. The document is intended to be presented as a click-through screen during the installation process, with an 'I agree' button for the user to accept the terms and conditions. It is important for users to read this agreement carefully before installing the software.
The licence grants the user a non-exclusive right to install and use the software. The software and associated documentation are licensed, not sold, by the company. The company may provide updated copies of the software from time to time, and all copies, modifications, and enhancements are subject to the terms and conditions of the licence.
The document includes a limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship of the software for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. However, the company does not warrant that the software will be error-free, uninterrupted, or meet all user requirements. The user should not rely solely on the software to solve problems that could result in injury or loss. The company disclaims liability for any misuse of the software.
The document also includes terms implied by law, which are deemed to be included in the licence. However, the company's liability is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. The limitation of liability and damages clause states that the software is provided 'as is' and the company will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, or special damages arising from the use of the software. The company's liability for direct damages is limited to the repair or replacement of the software.
The user has certain obligations under the licence, including not copying, reverse engineering, or modifying the software without permission. The user must also comply with all applicable laws and treat the software and associated documentation as confidential and proprietary information. The company reserves the right to terminate the licence if the user breaches any terms or becomes insolvent.
The governing law of the agreement is English law, and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of English courts. The document also includes provisions regarding communications between the user and the company, as well as general clauses regarding the agreement.
Overall, the 'Software Licence' document is important for users to understand their rights and obligations when installing and using the software named 'service name'. It provides detailed terms and conditions that govern the use of the software and sets out the limitations of liability for the company.
To use the 'Software Licence' document, follow these steps:
1. Read the entire document carefully to understand the terms and conditions of the licence agreement.
2. Click the 'I agree' button during the installation process to indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. Install the 'service name' software on your device according to the provided instructions.
4. Use the software in accordance with the rights granted to you under the licence. Do not copy, modify, or reverse engineer the software without permission.
5. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the software.
6. Treat the software and associated documentation as confidential and proprietary information. Do not disclose or reproduce the information without written authorization.
7. If you have any questions, complaints, or claims regarding the software, contact the customer service department of the company using the provided contact information.
8. If you no longer agree to be bound by the terms of the licence, uninstall the software and delete all copies of the software and associated documentation.
By following these steps, you can ensure that you are using the 'Software Licence' document correctly and complying with the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement.