Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave letter extension for College/University from Student' is a letter written by a student to their teacher or school to request an extension of their leave of absence. The letter begins with the student providing their personal information, including their account first name, account last name, and account address. The letter is addressed to the teacher or school and includes the current date.
The main body of the letter explains the reason for the student's absence, which can be due to various reasons such as illness, flu, fever, virus, bacteria infection, traffic accident, sporting accident, or home accident. The letter includes specific details about the illness or accident, including the date it started and the number of days the student has been unable to attend school.
The student then mentions that their condition has not improved and their doctor has advised them to rest for a longer period of time. They describe the symptoms they are experiencing and request an extension of their leave until a specified date. The student assures the recipient that they will provide a doctor's certificate upon their return to school.
The letter concludes with a polite apology for the student's absence and a closing remark.
Overall, this document serves as a formal request for an extension of leave from a student to their teacher or school.
To use the 'Leave letter extension for College/University from Student' document, follow these steps:
1. Fill in the student's personal information: Enter the student's account first name, account last name, and account address in the designated fields.
2. Address the letter to the teacher or school: Specify the recipient of the letter, ensuring that it is directed to the appropriate person or institution.
3. State the current date: Enter the date on which the letter is being written.
4. Explain the reason for the absence: Choose the appropriate section based on the reason for the absence (e.g., illness, flu, fever, virus, bacteria infection, traffic accident, sporting accident, or home accident). Delete the unnecessary sections and retain the relevant one.
5. Provide details about the illness or accident: Fill in the specific details, such as the date the illness or accident started and the number of days the student has been absent.
6. Describe the symptoms: List the symptoms the student is experiencing due to their condition.
7. Request an extension of leave: Specify the desired extension period and mention that a doctor's certificate will be provided upon return.
8. Apologize for the absence: Include a polite apology for the student's absence.
9. Sign the letter: Add the student's signature at the end of the letter.
By following these steps, the student can effectively use the 'Leave letter extension for College/University from Student' document to request an extension of their leave of absence.