Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Letter for School from Parent' is a formal letter written by a parent to the principal of a school. The purpose of this letter is to request permission for their child to be excused from participating in strenuous exercise in the physical education class. The letter begins with the parent providing their account information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. The parent then addresses the letter to the school and includes the current date.
In the body of the letter, the parent starts by addressing the principal and stating the reason for writing the letter. They explain that they are the parent of the student named 'first last' and request that their child be excused from any strenuous exercise in the physical education class. The parent specifies the start and end dates for the requested absence, or if the end date is uncertain, they mention that the absence will continue until further notice from the doctor.
The parent then provides additional information depending on the reason for the absence. If the reason is an injury, they mention that their child has suffered an injury from a misadventure and will not be able to attend physical education class in the near future. If the reason is an accident, they apologize and inform the principal that their child has suffered an injury from a home/traffic/sporting accident and will not be able to attend physical education class in the near future. If the reason is a fever, the parent explains that their child is feeling sick with a high fever and, as a precaution, it is better for them not to attend physical education class until fully recovered. Similar explanations are provided for reasons such as flu, illness, and asthma.
The parent concludes the letter by apologizing for the period of absence and assures the principal that they will provide a doctor's certificate if required. They express gratitude for the principal's attention and sign off the letter with their first and last name.
To use the 'Leave Letter for School from Parent' document, follow these steps:
1. Fill in your account information: Enter your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the designated fields at the beginning of the letter.
2. Address the letter to the school: Replace 'to school, address' with the name and address of your child's school.
3. Specify the current date: Replace 'current date' with the actual date on which you are writing the letter.
4. Address the principal: Replace 'dear principal' with the appropriate salutation for the principal of your child's school.
5. State the reason for the absence: Choose the appropriate reason from the provided options (injury, accident, fever, flu, illness, asthma) and delete the other options. Customize the explanation based on the specific circumstances of your child's situation.
6. Provide additional details: If necessary, modify the details in the letter to accurately reflect your child's condition and the duration of their absence.
7. Apologize and offer a doctor's certificate: If you feel it is appropriate, include an apology for the absence and mention your willingness to provide a doctor's certificate if required.
8. Sign off the letter: Replace 'sincerely yours, account first nameaccount last name' with your own first and last name.
Please note that this guidance is for informational purposes only and should be adapted to fit your specific needs and circumstances.