This Medical Power of Attorney for an individual is to appoint an attorney to make medical, health and care decisions in case he/she becomes incapacitated/lack mental capacity to make decisions.
The Donor appoints the Attorney as the true and lawful attorney to do all acts and things and to execute and sign all deeds and documents which he/she considers necessary or advisable in connection with the Donor's medical, health and care decisions, including but not limited to:
• giving or refusing consent to health care;
• staying in own home and getting help and support from social services;
• moving into residential care and finding a good care home;
• day-to-day matters such as diet, dress or daily routine.
This document should be carefully read by the Individual Donor, Attorney, Registered Medical Practitioner and Solicitor.
The form should be completed when the Donor is mentally capable and fully understand the legal document.
All parties (the Donor, the Attorney, the Medical Practitioner and the Solicitor) should sign and return a copy, and once signed, both parties should get a copy.
The Identity of the Donor, the Attorney, the Medical Practitioner and the Solicitor should all be clearly stated in this Medical Power of Attorney.
1. Create Document: Click the “Create Document” button and fill in the details of the parties. You can click the “Fill with Member’s Information” button to complete the party’s information with your personal or business information saved to your account.
2. Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
3. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
4. Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document. Each party should have a copy of the executed document.
Read more at: https://docpro.com/doc1568/enduring-power-of-attorney-hk-epa-1-attorney
power of attorney,
enduring power of attorney,
lasting power of attorney,
continuing power of attorney,
durable power of attorney,
medical power of attorney,
DocPro Legal is a team of legal professionals with a passion for making quality documents and legal contract templates widely available to the public through cutting edge technology. Our lawyers are qualified in numerous common law jurisdictions including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have experience in major law firms and international banks with expertise in business, commercial, finance, banking, litigation, family, succession and company laws.
Not the right document?
Don’t worry, we have thousands of documents for you to choose from: