Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Authorisation Letter' is an important document that grants authority to a party to act on behalf of another party. It is used to authorize an individual or organization to perform certain actions or make decisions on behalf of the authorizing party. The document begins with the account holder's first name, last name, and address. It also includes the current date.
The letter is addressed to the party being authorized, referred to as 'party 1 contact.' The letter starts by stating that the authorizing party grants authority to the recipient. If the appointment is for an individual, the letter includes the name and address of party 1. If it is for an organization, the letter includes the name, address, and a specific contact person.
The letter then mentions that the terms of the authorization may be enclosed for the recipient's review. It also states that the authorization is valid until a specific term, after which it becomes ineffective. The letter is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction state.
If the recipient agrees to the authorization, they are requested to sign and return a copy of the letter within a specified number of days. The authorization will take effect upon the recipient's acceptance and will expire if acceptance is not received within the specified timeframe.
The letter concludes with the account holder's name and a confirmation statement. If the appointment is for an individual, the individual confirms their agreement and acceptance of the terms. If it is for an organization, the organization confirms their agreement and acceptance on behalf of party 1. The confirmation includes the name, date, and signature of the confirming party.
Overall, the 'Authorisation Letter' is a detailed document that outlines the granting of authority and includes specific instructions and terms for the recipient to follow.
To use the 'Authorisation Letter' document, follow these steps:
1. Enter the account holder's first name, last name, and address in the designated fields.
2. Specify the current date.
3. If the appointment is for an individual, enter the name and address of party 1. If it is for an organization, enter the name, address, and contact person for party 1.
4. Address the letter to party 1 contact and begin by stating that the authorizing party grants authority to the recipient.
5. If there are specific terms of the authorization, enclose them for the recipient's review.
6. If the authorization has a specific term, state the term in the letter.
7. Mention that the authorization is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction state.
8. If the recipient needs to accept the authorization, specify the number of days they have to sign and return a copy of the letter.
9. Include a closing statement and the account holder's name.
10. If the appointment is for an individual, the individual should confirm their agreement and acceptance of the terms by signing and dating the letter.
11. If the appointment is for an organization, the organization should confirm their agreement and acceptance on behalf of party 1 by signing, dating, and including the name of the contact person.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Authorisation Letter' document and ensure that the authorization process is clear and legally binding.