This Enduring / Lasting / Continuing / Durable POA for individual is to appoint 2 attorneys to manage his / her financial affairs in case he /she becomes incapacitated / lack mental capacity to make decisions.
The Donor appoints the "Attorneys" as the true and lawful attorneys to do all acts and things and to execute and sign all deeds and documents which he / she considers necessary or advisable in connection with the Donor's financial decisions, including but not limited to:
• opening, closing and using bank accounts and accounts with other financial institutions;
• claiming, receiving and using benefits, pensions and allowances;
• paying the household, care and other bills;
• making or selling investments; and
• buying or selling the home.
How to tailor this document for your need?
1. Create Document: Click on “Create document” button and fill in the details of the parties. You can click the “Fill with Member’s Information” button to complete the party’s information with your personal or business information saved to your account.
2. Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
3. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
4. Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document. Each party should have a copy of the executed document.