This Enduring / Lasting / Continuing / Durable POA for individual is to appoint 3 attorneys to manage his / her financial affairs in case he /she becomes incapacitated / lack mental capacity to make decisions.
The Donor appoints the "Attorneys" as the true and lawful attorneys to do all acts and things and to execute and sign all deeds and documents which he / she considers necessary or advisable in connection with the Donor's financial decisions, including but not limited to:
• opening, closing and using bank accounts and accounts with other financial institutions;
• claiming, receiving and using benefits, pensions and allowances;
• paying the household, care and other bills;
• making or selling investments; and
• buying or selling the home.
power of attorney,
enduring power of attorney,
lasting power of attorney,
continuing power of attorney,
durable power of attorney,