Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
The document should be signed by the authorised signatory (or directors of a company) and witnessed to complete the formality.
The General Power of Attorney is a legal document that grants someone the authority to act on behalf of another person, known as the principal. This document is important as it allows the appointed attorney, referred to as party 2, to make decisions and take actions on behalf of party 1. The document begins with a title, 'General Power of Attorney,' which clearly indicates its purpose.
The content of the document starts with a statement that it is made on the current date by party 1, providing the name and address of party 1 in a single line. This introduction ensures that the document is properly identified and associated with the correct individuals.
The document then states that party 1 appoints party 2 as their lawful attorney(s) in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction state. This section highlights the legal authority granted to party 2 and emphasizes the importance of complying with the applicable laws.
In the final part of the document, there is a section for party 1 to sign and a space for a witness to sign. This signature and witness section adds validity and authenticity to the document, ensuring that it can be legally enforced.
Overall, the General Power of Attorney is a crucial legal document that authorizes party 2 to act on behalf of party 1, and it includes all the necessary elements to make it legally binding and enforceable.
1. Begin by clearly stating the title of the document as 'General Power of Attorney.'
2. Provide the name and address of party 1 in a single line to properly identify them.
3. State that party 1 appoints party 2 as their lawful attorney(s) in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction state.
4. Include a section for party 1 to sign the document, ensuring their consent and agreement.
5. Leave space for a witness to sign the document, adding validity and authenticity.
When using this document:
1. Ensure that party 1's name and address are accurately entered.
2. Verify that party 2's name and address are correctly stated.
3. Make sure the document complies with the laws of the jurisdiction state.
4. Have party 1 sign the document to indicate their consent and agreement.
5. Arrange for a witness to sign the document, confirming its authenticity and validity.