Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
A Know Your Client (KYC) documentation checklist is essential for companies, individuals, trustees, agents, general partners of partnerships, or other person acting in a representative capacity, subscribing for participating shares. The checklist includes required documents such as certified copies of the certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association, information about registered office and place of business, resolutions authorising subscription, and a list of directors and members. Individuals must provide certified copies of passports, documents evidencing permanent address, and income statements. Trustees, agents, and general partners of partnerships must provide certified copies of the trust agreement or partnership agreement, among others.
All documents not in English require a notarised translation. Certification must be done by a suitable person, such as a lawyer, accountant, or member of the judiciary, indicating that the document is a true copy of the original. The Fund may delegate its anti-money laundering procedures to a suitable person, and may request information to verify the identity and source of payment of application moneys.
Compliance with this KYC checklist is important to prevent money laundering and ensure that subscribers for participating shares are who they claim to be. Failure to comply may result in the Fund or its agents refusing the subscription, and funds being returned without interest at the subscriber's risk and cost.
1. Gather the Required Information: As an individual or company subscribing for Participating Shares, you need to gather all the required information as listed in the checklist. This includes certified copies of your certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association, register/list of directors, register of members, and more.
2. Certify the Documents: You need to ensure that all documents are certified by a suitable person, such as a lawyer, accountant, director, or manager of a regulated credit or financial institution, a notary public, or a member of the judiciary.
3. Provide Evidence: You may be required to provide evidence to verify your identity and the source of payment of application moneys in compliance with anti-money laundering regulations. This may include providing certified copies of passports, two documents evidencing permanent address, and the latest income statements, if available.
4. Tailor the Document: You can tailor the document for your specific needs by clicking the "Create Document" button and following the step-by-step guide on the left-hand side of the preview document. You can fill in any additional information required before downloading the document in Word or PDF format.
5. Review the Document: Before publishing or distributing the document, you should review it carefully to ensure that all details are correct. Any final modifications can be made at this stage.
In summary, this checklist outlines the information and documentation required for individuals and companies subscribing for Participating Shares. By following the steps outlined above, you can gather and certify the necessary information, provide evidence to comply with anti-money laundering regulations, and tailor the document to your specific needs. By reviewing the final document, you can ensure that all details are correct before publishing or distributing it.