Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Profit Sharing Agreement is a document that outlines the terms and conditions for sharing profits between two parties, namely the Company and the Participant. The document begins with a brief introduction, highlighting the importance of the agreement in facilitating the sharing of profits from the sale of products. It then proceeds to provide a detailed interpretation of key terms and definitions used in the agreement.
The term of the agreement is specified, indicating the duration of the engagement between the Company and the Participant. The agreement outlines the method for calculating the profit share, which is a percentage of the net value of products purchased by third parties as a result of the Participant's efforts. The net value is defined, excluding certain charges such as value-added tax and expenses.
The agreement also specifies the responsibilities of both parties. The Participant is expected to use their existing connections and channels to find prospective buyers for the Company's products. They are authorized to disclose relevant information about the Company to potential buyers. The Participant may also utilize the Company's intellectual property rights for the purpose of performing their duties under the agreement.
The Company, on the other hand, is responsible for delivering the products to the buyers and complying with applicable laws and regulations. Both parties are required to maintain confidentiality of any confidential information shared during the course of the agreement.
The agreement includes general provisions regarding termination, consequences of termination, and dispute resolution. It also clarifies that the agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the Participant to market the Company's products and that the Participant shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into by the Company with other participants.
Overall, the Profit Sharing Agreement is a comprehensive document that establishes the terms and conditions for sharing profits between the Company and the Participant, ensuring clarity and fairness in the distribution of proceeds from the sale of products.
1. Engage in the agreement: Both the Company and the Participant should carefully review the terms and conditions of the Profit Sharing Agreement and ensure mutual understanding and agreement.
2. Calculate profit share: The Participant should accurately calculate the profit share by applying the specified percentage to the net value of products purchased by third parties as a result of their efforts.
3. Issue an invoice: Upon reconciliation of the profit share due to the Participant, they should promptly issue an invoice to the Company, clearly stating the amount owed.
4. Payment and delivery: The Company should make payment to the Participant within the specified timeframe after receiving the invoice. It is important to note that payment should only be made if the purchased products have been delivered to the buyer.
5. Maintain confidentiality: Both parties should strictly adhere to the confidentiality provisions of the agreement and ensure that any confidential information shared is treated as such.
6. Termination: In the event of a breach or other specified circumstances, either party may terminate the agreement by providing written notice to the other party. It is important to follow the termination procedures outlined in the agreement.
7. Resolve disputes: In case of any disputes, the parties should make reasonable efforts to resolve them amicably and in good faith. If necessary, arbitration may be pursued as a means of dispute resolution.
8. Comply with legal requirements: The Company should ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and statutory requirements related to the products.
9. Non-exclusive agreement: The Participant should be aware that the agreement does not grant them exclusive rights to market the Company's products, and the Company may enter into agreements with other participants.
10. Indemnification: Both parties should be aware of their obligations to indemnify and hold each other harmless from any claims arising from misrepresentation, default, or other acts related to the agreement.
11. Proper notice and service: Any notices or communications required under the agreement should be properly served in accordance with the specified methods and timelines.
It is important to note that this guidance is a summary and should be used as a reference. It is recommended to carefully review the entire Profit Sharing Agreement and seek legal advice if necessary.