Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Limited Liability Partnership Agreement is a legal document that establishes a partnership between Party 1, Party 2, and Party 3. The agreement outlines the purpose of the partnership, which is to conduct business in a specific territory. It also regulates the relationship between the members and the management of the partnership.
The agreement begins with an interpretation section that defines various terms used throughout the document. It clarifies the meaning of expressions such as accounting period, affiliate, accounts, auditors, budget, designated members, director, executive manager, members, LLP interest, LLP board, and more.
The agreement covers important aspects such as contributions, further finance, profits and losses, directors and partnership board, executive management, LLP property, undertakings by members, expenses, accounts, budgets and information, indemnities, default, assignments, confidentiality and announcements, termination and deadlock, waivers and amendments, notices, governing law, dispute resolution, counterparts, and no rights for third parties.
The agreement provides detailed provisions for each of these aspects, ensuring that the rights and responsibilities of each member are clearly defined. It also includes clauses for the termination of the agreement and the resolution of disputes.
Overall, this Limited Liability Partnership Agreement is a comprehensive legal document that establishes the rights and obligations of the members and governs the operation of the partnership.
To use this Limited Liability Partnership Agreement, follow these steps:
1. Review the entire agreement carefully to understand its provisions and implications.
2. Ensure that all parties involved in the partnership agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement.
3. Enter the names and addresses of all parties involved in the partnership in the appropriate sections of the agreement.
4. Specify the initial contributions to the capital of the LLP that each member will make.
5. Determine the percentage shares of each member based on their respective current accounts.
6. Discuss and agree on the funding required for the LLP and the terms of additional funding if needed.
7. Establish a process for allocating profits and losses among the members based on their percentage shares.
8. Appoint the LLP board, consisting of non-executive directors nominated by each member.
9. Designate the designated members responsible for filing documents and notifying changes to the registrar.
10. Delegate day-to-day executive management responsibilities to the chief executive, who will be assisted by other executive managers.
11. Keep proper accounting records and prepare audited accounts for each accounting period.
12. Develop a business plan and budget for each accounting period and update them as necessary.
13. Maintain confidentiality of all commercial and technical information related to the LLP and its members.
14. Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements governing the LLP's business.
15. In case of any disputes or disagreements, attempt to resolve them amicably before resorting to legal action.
Please note that this guidance is a summary of the steps involved in using the agreement and should not be considered legal advice. It is recommended to consult with a legal professional to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.