Fill in the details of the parties. You can click the "Fill with Member’s Information" button to complete it with information saved to your account.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please get all parties to review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before signing the document.
The Limited Liability Partnership Agreement is a legal document that establishes a partnership between Party 1 and Party 2 for the purpose of conducting business. The agreement regulates the relationship between the members and the management of the partnership. It contains definitions of key terms used in the agreement, such as accounting period, affiliate, accounts, auditors, budget, designated members, director, effective date, executive manager, members, LLP interest, LLP board, percentage share, current account, and more.
The agreement covers various aspects of the partnership, including interpretation, commencement, business of the partnership, contributions, further finance, profits and losses, directors and partnership board, executive management, LLP property, undertakings by members, expenses, accounts, budgets and information, indemnities, default, assignments, confidentiality and announcements, termination and deadlock, waivers and amendments, severability, entire agreement, notices, settlement of disputes, governing law, dispute resolution, counterparts, and no rights for third parties.
The agreement also includes provisions for the termination of the partnership in case of a fundamental deadlock or if the financial results of the business are substantially lower than expected. It specifies the procedures for winding up the business, distributing assets, and preparing final accounts. The agreement also addresses confidentiality, announcements, and the settlement of disputes between the parties.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the territory and any disputes arising from it shall be resolved through amicable settlement or by the courts of the territory. The agreement can be executed in multiple counterparts, and it does not confer any rights to third parties.
To use this Limited Liability Partnership Agreement, follow these steps:
1. Review the agreement: Read the entire agreement carefully to understand its provisions and implications.
2. Customize the agreement: Modify the agreement as necessary to reflect the specific details of the partnership, such as the names and addresses of the parties, the name of the LLP, and the initial contributions.
3. Seek legal advice: Consult with a lawyer to ensure that the agreement complies with the laws of the territory and meets the specific requirements of the parties.
4. Sign the agreement: Have the duly authorized representatives of both parties sign the agreement to indicate their acceptance and commitment to its terms.
5. Keep copies: Make copies of the signed agreement for each party involved and keep them in a safe and accessible location.
6. Comply with the agreement: Adhere to the terms and obligations outlined in the agreement, including contributions, management responsibilities, confidentiality, and dispute resolution.
7. Review and update: Periodically review the agreement to ensure its continued relevance and make any necessary updates or amendments as the partnership evolves.
Please note that this guidance is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. It is recommended to consult with a legal professional for specific guidance tailored to your situation.