Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
This document outlines the terms and conditions for the sale of goods by ACCOUNT_JOB_COMPANY to its buyers. The document applies to any contract for the sale and purchase of products, which includes any written quotation by the Seller that is accepted by the Buyer or any written order of the Buyer that is accepted by the Seller. These conditions will govern each contract to the exclusion of any conditions of the buyer unless the Seller expressly accepts them in writing.
The document includes details of the price and payment, with quotations being valid for a set number of days. The Seller reserves the right to invoice at prices prevailing at the time of dispatch, and extra charges will be made for all applicable taxes, carriage, and freight. The terms of payment are net within a set number of days of invoice. If the Buyer fails to make payment on time, the Buyer shall pay interest on the amount of any late payment at a set rate.
The document also outlines the Seller’s rights to change the product specifications, and if the Seller ceases to manufacture any products ordered by the Buyer, the Buyer will have the option to take equivalent products if available from the Seller, or cancel the order without further liability.
Delivery of the products will be ex the Seller's premises, and the risk of loss of or damage to the products shall pass to the Buyer at the end of 7 days if the Buyer fails to take delivery of the products. The Seller will use reasonable endeavours to avoid any delay in delivery, but late delivery will not be a sufficient cause for cancellation, nor will the Seller be liable for late delivery arising out of any cause whatsoever or for any consequential loss arising therefrom.
The document includes a force majeure clause which states that the Seller shall be excused from the performance of any of its obligations if and in so far as such performance is delayed or prevented by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Finally, the document outlines the warranty provisions, stating that the Seller warrants that the products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a set period from the date of delivery. If the Buyer notifies the Seller of any defect within this set period, the Seller will at its option either repair or replace the product free of charge or refund the price of the product. These terms and conditions are necessary to protect both the Seller and the Buyer when entering into a contract for the sale and purchase of goods.
If you're planning on purchasing goods from ACCOUNT_JOB_COMPANY, here's how you can use this document.
1. Start by familiarising yourself with the General conditions that will be incorporated into every Contract you make with the Seller. It defines the terms used throughout the document, who the Seller and Buyer are, what products mean, and the definition of the Contract.
2. Take note of the Price and Payment conditions. Quotations are valid for PRICE_VALID_DAYS days, and the Seller reserves the right to invoice at prices prevailing at the time of despatch. Extra charges will be made for all applicable taxes, carriage, and freight, including insurance, packing, and special tests or inspections. Payment terms are net within PAYMENT_DAYS days of the invoice.
3. Check the Changes section. The Seller reserves the right to make any change in the product specification, which does not materially affect the installation, performance, or price thereof. The Seller may give notice to the Buyer if they cease to manufacture the ordered products. The Buyer has the option to take equivalent products or cancel the order.
4. Understand the Delivery terms. The Seller will deliver the products at their premises. If the Buyer fails to take delivery of the products within 7 days, the Seller may store them at the Buyer's expense. While the Seller will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid any delay in delivery, failure to deliver by the specified date will not be a sufficient cause for cancellation.
5. Be aware of the Force Majeure condition. The Seller shall be excused from the performance of any of its obligations if such performance is delayed or prevented by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
6. Know your Risk and Title. The products shall be at the Buyer's risk from the moment of despatch by the Seller. But, legal and equitable title and interest in all and any of such products shall remain in the Seller until they receive payment in full of all amounts due and owing from the Buyer.
7. Check the Warranty section. The Seller warrants that the products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of [WARRANTY_PERIOD] from the date of delivery, subject to certain conditions.
By following these steps, you can make an informed purchase and be aware of your rights and responsibilities under the Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods.