This document can be used as a notice of termination of lease. In relation to a lease/ tenancy/rental, a termination notice is given by the Landlord to the Tenant to early terminate under the Agreement. This is drafted from the perspective of the Landlord.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Early Termination in relation to Tenancy / Lease' is an important document that serves as a formal notification to terminate a tenancy agreement. It is used when one party wishes to terminate the agreement before its specified end date. The document consists of several sections that provide detailed information.
The document begins with the account information of the sender, including their first name, last name, and address. It also includes the name and address of the party to whom the document is addressed. The current date is mentioned as well.
The main body of the document starts with a salutation to the party contact. It states that the purpose of the document is to terminate the tenancy agreement for a specific address (referred to as the 'premises'). It refers to a clause in the agreement that allows for early termination under certain conditions.
The document then notifies the recipient that the sender is exercising their right to terminate the tenancy and requests the recipient to vacate the premises by a specified date (referred to as the 'termination date'). It also mentions that the recipient must return any items belonging to the premises and make any necessary repairs before the termination date.
Furthermore, the document instructs the recipient to settle any outstanding rent, as well as payments for water, electricity, and other utilities until the termination date. It states that any outstanding amounts will be deducted from the security deposit. The recipient is also reminded to return the premises in the same condition as when it was first leased.
The document concludes by mentioning that the return of the security deposit is subject to any rightful claims by the sender against the recipient for any breach or non-performance of the agreement. If the security deposit is insufficient to cover the claimed amounts, the recipient is required to pay the deficit upon demand.
The document is signed by the sender's first name and last name. There is also a section for the acknowledgment of the document by the party mentioned in the agreement.
In summary, the document provides a detailed and formal notification of early termination of a tenancy agreement, outlining the necessary actions and responsibilities of both parties.
1. Notify the recipient: Begin by entering the recipient's contact information, including their name and address. This ensures that the document is properly addressed.
2. Specify termination details: Clearly state the reasons for early termination and the specific address of the premises. This helps the recipient understand the purpose of the document.
3. Set termination date: Provide a specific date by which the recipient must vacate the premises. This allows both parties to have a clear timeline.
4. Mention return of items and repairs: Instruct the recipient to return any items belonging to the premises and make necessary repairs before the termination date. This ensures that the premises are left in good condition.
5. Settle outstanding payments: Request the recipient to settle any outstanding rent and utility payments until the termination date. This helps avoid any financial disputes.
6. Deduct from security deposit: Inform the recipient that any outstanding amounts will be deducted from the security deposit. This clarifies the payment process.
7. Return premises in original condition: Remind the recipient to return the premises in the same repair and condition as when it was first leased. This ensures that the premises are properly maintained.
8. Consider rightful claims: Mention that the return of the security deposit is subject to any rightful claims by the sender for any breach or non-performance of the agreement. This protects the sender's interests.
9. Payment of deficit: State that if the security deposit is insufficient to cover the claimed amounts, the recipient must pay the deficit upon demand. This clarifies the financial obligations.
10. Sign and acknowledge: Sign the document with the sender's first name and last name. Also, provide a section for the acknowledgment of the document by the party mentioned in the agreement. This ensures the document's validity.