In relation to a lease / tenancy / rental, the Landlord seeks a refund of the agency fee from the Agent on a pro-rata basis from the Tenant's early termination of the agreement. This is drafted from the perspective of the Landlord.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Early Termination in relation to Tenancy / Lease' is an important document that addresses the issue of early termination of a tenancy agreement. The document begins with the account holder's information, including their first name, last name, and address. It then proceeds to address the party involved in the tenancy agreement, referred to as 'party 1', providing their name, address, and contact information.
The purpose of this document is to notify party 1 about the early termination of the tenancy agreement for a specific address (referred to as the 'premises'). The document expresses shock at receiving the early termination notice and highlights that the tenant signed up for a fixed term tenancy until a certain date, but has only rented the property for a few months before terminating the agreement.
The document emphasizes that the tenant's early termination constitutes a breach of the tenancy agreement, as there are no grounds for such termination within the agreed-upon period. It also mentions that the landlord has only received rent until a specific due date and has already paid the agent a month of agency fee. Additionally, it states that the landlord has missed out on potential tenants during the lucrative summer holiday period.
As the tenant was introduced by party 1's agency, the document demands a refund of the agency fee paid to party 1 on a pro rata basis, reflecting the number of months the tenant actually rented the property. The specific amount to be refunded is mentioned. The document concludes by requesting party 1 to make the payment immediately to avoid further legal action.
In summary, this document serves as a formal notice of early termination of a tenancy agreement and seeks a refund of the agency fee paid to party 1. It highlights the breach of the agreement by the tenant and emphasizes the financial implications for the landlord.
To effectively use the 'Early Termination in relation to Tenancy / Lease' document, follow these steps:
1. Enter the account holder's information: Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, and address in the designated fields.
2. Provide party 1's information: Fill in party 1's name, address, and contact details in the appropriate sections.
3. Specify the current date: Enter the current date in the designated field.
4. Address party 1: Begin the letter by addressing party 1's contact person.
5. State the early termination notice: Clearly state that the purpose of the letter is to notify party 1 about the early termination of the tenancy agreement for a specific address.
6. Express shock and highlight breach: Express surprise at receiving the early termination notice and emphasize that the tenant has breached the tenancy agreement by terminating it before the agreed-upon period.
7. Mention financial implications: Highlight the financial implications for the landlord, such as receiving rent only until a specific due date and already paying the agent a month of agency fee.
8. Demand refund of agency fee: Clearly state the demand for a refund of the agency fee paid to party 1 on a pro rata basis, reflecting the actual number of months the tenant rented the property.
9. Specify the refund amount: Mention the specific amount that should be refunded to the landlord.
10. Urge immediate payment: Request party 1 to make the payment immediately to avoid further legal action.
11. Sign the letter: Sign the letter with the account holder's first name and last name.
12. Obtain acknowledgment: Ensure that party 1 acknowledges receipt of the letter by obtaining their acknowledgment.
By following these steps, you can effectively use the 'Early Termination in relation to Tenancy / Lease' document and address the issue of early termination with party 1 in a clear and concise manner.