Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
In light of the current circumstances, this Early Termination Notice is being issued to address the pressing matter of a lease/tenancy agreement for a property plagued by significant mold and bug problems. The tenant and landlord have recognised the gravity of the situation and have mutually agreed to terminate the tenancy early. This notice aims to provide clarity regarding the reasons for termination and to initiate the necessary actions for a resolution.
The primary motivation behind this early termination is the property's deteriorating condition caused by serious and continuous mold and bug infestations. These issues have rendered the premises unsuitable for human habitation, posing health risks and compromising the tenant's well-being. The extent of the mold growth and infestation has made it impossible to rectify the situation without significant intervention.
Keywords: uninhabitable property, serious mold and bug problems, compromised living conditions, health risks.
As per the tenant's rights and the terms of the lease/tenancy agreement, the tenant is within their rights to terminate the agreement due to the landlord's failure to address the mold and bug problems adequately. Despite repeated requests for comprehensive sterilisation services and remediation measures, the landlord has not taken sufficient action to rectify the situation. This failure represents a breach of the agreement, granting the tenant the right to terminate the lease early.
Keywords: tenant's rights, breach of agreement, insufficient landlord action, termination rights.
Both the tenant and the landlord have engaged in discussions and communication, leading to a mutual agreement to surrender the tenancy. Recognizing the severity of the mold and bug problems and the property's unsuitability for continued occupation, both parties have decided that early termination is the most appropriate course of action. This mutual agreement facilitates a cooperative approach to resolving the issue.
Keywords: mutual agreement, surrender of tenancy, cooperative resolution.
In conclusion, this Early Termination Notice outlines the reasons behind the decision to terminate the lease/tenancy agreement due to the property's uninhabitable condition caused by persistent mold and bug problems. Both the tenant and landlord acknowledge the seriousness of the situation and have reached a mutual agreement to surrender the tenancy. This notice sets the stage for further actions, such as the return of the security deposit and the initiation of necessary legal proceedings if required.
In summary, this Early Termination Notice introduces the circumstances leading to the termination of a lease/tenancy agreement due to severe mold and bug problems, outlines the tenant's right to terminate, highlights the mutual agreement between the parties, and sets expectations for future actions. By addressing these issues promptly and cooperatively, both the tenant and landlord can move forward towards a satisfactory resolution.
1. Review the Document: Read through the Early Termination Notice, which highlights the agreement to surrender the tenancy due to severe mold and bug problems in the property.
2. Customise the Document: Replace the placeholders with the relevant information, including the account holder's first and last name, address, the recipient's name and address, and the current date.
3. Confirm Mutual Agreement: Ensure that you had prior conversations and messages exchanged with the recipient, leading to a mutual agreement to surrender the tenancy by consent on the specified surrender date.
4. State Reasons for Termination: Emphasise the property's uninhabitable condition caused by serious and continuous mold and bug problems, particularly after wastewater flooding, and the recipient's failure to provide proper sterilisation services or rectify the damages.
5. Transfer Vacant Possession: Specify that upon handover of the property on the surrender date, all keys have been returned, and vacant possession has been transferred to the recipient in their capacity as the landlord, as per the mutual agreement to early terminate the rental contract.
6. Declare Property Condition: Declare in the presence of the landlord that the major appliances and systems in the property are in good condition and in working order, ensuring transparency.
7. Mention Security Deposit Return: Remind the recipient of their obligation, according to the terms of the tenancy agreement, to return the security deposit within a specified number of days.
8. Legal Proceedings Warning: Communicate that failure to return the security deposit by the designated last date will leave you with no alternative but to commence legal proceedings against the recipient.
9. Sign and Send: Sign the document using your first and last name, indicating your agreement with its contents. Deliver the notice to the recipient, acknowledging their receipt by obtaining their signature.