Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Early Termination in relation to Tenancy / Lease' is a notice that is used to inform the landlord about the early termination of a tenancy agreement. The document starts with the account holder's name, address, and contact information. It is addressed to the party 1 contact, who is the landlord.
The purpose of this document is to formally notify the landlord about the decision to terminate the tenancy agreement before its original end date. The document mentions that both parties have agreed to surrender the tenancy by consent on a specific date. It also highlights that the property has become uninhabitable due to serious mold and bug problems after wastewater flooding.
The document emphasizes that the tenant considers the landlord's refusal to provide proper sterilization services and rectify the damages as a repudiatory breach of the tenancy agreement. The tenant declares that they have handed over all the keys and transferred vacant possession of the property to the landlord.
Furthermore, the document states that the major appliances and systems in the property are in good condition and working order. It reminds the landlord of their obligation to return the security deposit within a specified number of days. If the deposit is not returned by the given deadline, the tenant reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against the landlord.
In summary, this document serves as a formal notice of early termination of a tenancy agreement due to the property's uninhabitable condition and the landlord's breach of obligations.
Guidance for using the document:
1. Provide necessary information: Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, and address in the designated fields.
2. Address the notice to the landlord: Enter the name and address of the landlord in the appropriate sections.
3. Specify the relevant dates: Fill in the dates of the conversations, messages exchange, and the agreed date of surrender.
4. Describe the reasons for termination: Clearly explain the reasons for early termination, such as the property's uninhabitable condition due to mold and bug problems after wastewater flooding.
5. Declare the transfer of possession: State that the tenant has handed over all the keys and transferred vacant possession of the property to the landlord.
6. Assess the condition of the property: Declare that the major appliances and systems in the property are in good condition and working order.
7. Remind the landlord of the security deposit: Specify the number of days within which the landlord should return the security deposit.
8. Mention the consequences of non-compliance: Clearly state that legal proceedings will be initiated if the security deposit is not returned by the given deadline.
Note: This guidance provides a general overview of how to use the document effectively. It is important to review and customize the document according to the specific circumstances and legal requirements applicable to your situation.