This document can be used as a notice of termination of lease. In relation to a lease / tenancy / rental, a termination notice is given by the Tenant to the Landlord for early termination under the Agreement by the Tenant. This is drafted from the perspective of the Tenant.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Early Termination in relation to Tenancy / Lease' is an important document that serves to notify the landlord about the tenant's intention to terminate the tenancy agreement before its scheduled end date. The document begins with the account holder's first name, last name, and address, followed by the name and address of party 1. It is addressed to the party 1 contact.
The document starts by stating the current date and addressing party 1 contact. It then refers to the tenancy agreement between party 1 name as the landlord and the account holder as the tenant. The terms mentioned in the document have the same meaning as defined in the agreement.
According to clause clause of the agreement, which pertains to early termination, the account holder is exercising their right to terminate the tenancy on the vacate date. The document states that the rent, as well as water, electricity, and other utilities, will be paid by the account holder until the termination date.
On the termination date, the account holder will vacate the premises and hand over the keys to the landlord. After the transfer of the premises and payment of utilities, both the landlord and the tenant will have no further claims against each other.
The document is signed by the account holder and acknowledges the receipt by party 1 name.
1. Enter the account holder's first name, last name, and address in the document.
2. Provide the name and address of party 1 in the document.
3. Address the document to party 1 contact.
4. State the current date and address party 1 contact in the document.
5. Refer to the tenancy agreement between party 1 name as the landlord and the account holder as the tenant.
6. Clarify that the terms mentioned in the document have the same meaning as defined in the agreement.
7. Exercise the right to terminate the tenancy on the vacate date as per clause clause of the agreement.
8. Specify that the account holder will pay the rent, water, electricity, and other utilities until the termination date.
9. State that the account holder will vacate the premises and hand over the keys to the landlord on the termination date.
10. Mention that after the transfer of the premises and payment of utilities, both the landlord and the tenant will have no further claims against each other.
11. Sign the document as the account holder.
12. Acknowledge the receipt of the document by party 1 name.