Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before publication / distribution.
The Media Release Form is a document that grants the account job company located at account job address single line (the 'releasee') the right to edit, enhance, crop, alter, modify, amend, copy, or otherwise make use of all media taken of a child. The form starts with the parent or legal guardian stating their relationship to the child and providing the child's full name, age, and home address. The parent or legal guardian then grants and authorizes the releasee to use the media in any of their publications or any other manner desired, without any consideration or payment. This authorization includes the use of media in mediums such as the internet, e-mail, magazines, flyers, and advertisements. The parent or legal guardian acknowledges that all media will become the property of the releasee and will not be returned. They also waive the right to any compensation arising from the use of the media and agree to hold harmless, release, and discharge any claims or actions related to this authorization. The release remains in effect indefinitely unless the parent or legal guardian withdraws consent in writing.
1. Provide child's information: Insert the child's full name, age, and home address in the designated fields.
2. Grant authorization: Sign and date the form to grant the releasee the right to use the media of the child.
3. Specify usage rights: Understand and agree that the releasee can edit, enhance, crop, alter, modify, amend, copy, or otherwise use the media in their publications or any other manner desired.
4. Acknowledge ownership: Acknowledge that the media will become the property of the releasee and will not be returned.
5. Waive compensation: Agree to waive the right to any compensation, including royalties, arising from the use of the media.
6. Hold harmless agreement: Agree to hold harmless, release, and discharge any claims or actions related to this authorization.
7. Indefinite release: Understand that the release remains in effect indefinitely unless the consent is withdrawn in writing.