Simple form of an application notice to court. It is a document in which the applicant states his intention to seek a court order. It replaces Summons in certain jurisdictions.
You should provide this information for listing the application
1. How do you wish to have your application dealt with
a) at a hearing?
b) at a telephone conference?
c) without a hearing?
2. Give a time estimate for the hearing/conference
- (hours) 10 (mins)
3. Is this agreed by all parties?
4. Give dates of any trial period of fixed trial date
This document should be carefully viewed by the Applicant or the Applicant's solicitor.
1. Create Document: Click “Create Document” button and the document will be
prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
2. Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left
hand side of the preview document and click the “Next” button.
3. When you are done, click the “Get Document” button and you can download the
document in Word or PDF format.
4. Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that
the details are correct before sending to the addressee.