Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Booking / Request for Accommodation' is a formal letter used to request information about accommodation options in a specific location. The importance of this document lies in its ability to provide the necessary details for individuals or families who are relocating and need to find suitable housing.
The entire document consists of a header section, a body section, and a closing section. The header section includes the account holder's first name, last name, and address. It also includes the recipient's information, such as the agent's name and address, as well as the current date.
The body section of the document is where the main content is located. It starts with a salutation addressing the recipient as 'Dear Sir/Madam.' The sender then introduces themselves as someone who is relocating to a new place and has learned about the agency from various sources. They express their interest in obtaining more information about the new place and its neighborhoods.
The sender specifies their work location and their desired commute time, either by car or public transport. They also mention their preference for living in a house in the suburb or an apartment in the city, with easy access to specific amenities like supermarkets, sports facilities, public transport, or shopping malls. Additionally, they mention having children and the importance of finding a good school district.
The sender states their intention to buy or rent a certain number of bedrooms within a specified budget. They inquire whether this budget is sufficient for prestigious housing in a good neighborhood and request information about the available options. They provide their contact details, including phone number and email address, for further communication.
The closing section of the document includes a closing phrase, such as 'Sincerely yours,' followed by the account holder's first name and last name.
Each section of the document serves a specific purpose and contributes to the overall goal of requesting information about suitable accommodation options in a new location.
1. Provide personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, and address in the designated fields.
2. Address the recipient: Enter the name and address of the agent or agency you are sending the request to.
3. Specify the current date: Indicate the date on which the request is being made.
4. Introduce yourself and your relocation: Begin the body of the letter by stating that you are relocating to a new place and have learned about the agency.
5. Request information about the location: Express your interest in obtaining more information about the new place and its neighborhoods.
6. Mention work location and commute time: Specify your work location and the maximum amount of time you are willing to commute by car or public transport.
7. State housing preferences: Clearly state whether you prefer a house in the suburb or an apartment in the city. Mention the amenities you desire, such as easy access to supermarkets, sports facilities, public transport, or shopping malls.
8. Consider school district: If you have children, emphasize the importance of finding a good school district.
9. Specify budget and desired number of bedrooms: Clearly state your budget and the number of bedrooms you are looking for.
10. Inquire about housing options: Ask whether your budget is sufficient for prestigious housing in a good neighborhood and request information about available options.
11. Provide contact details: Include your phone number and email address for further communication.
12. Close the letter: End the letter with a closing phrase, such as 'Sincerely yours,' followed by your first name and last name.