Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
A letter before action relating to the Company's failure to issue shares upon the exercise of share options under a share options agreement..
1. I am making a claim against the Company for breach of the Option Agreement (defined below).
2. By a share option agreement dated [DATE] (“Option Agreement”) made between the Company and myself, which specifically retains all stock option rights granted to me.
3. In consideration for my services provided to the Company, the Company has agreed to issue shares to me upon my exercise of share option rights granted to us by the Company.
4. Under the Option Agreement, during the period from [PERIOD] to [PERIOD], the Company has granted share options to myself to acquire [AMOUNT] shares in the Company.
5. Despite my repeated requests / notices to exercise of the share option rights under the Option Agreement, the Company has unreasonably refused to do so.