Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Request to School to Change Class' is a formal letter written by a parent or guardian to the head teacher, headmaster, or headmistress of a school. The purpose of the letter is to request a change in the class allocation for their child, named 'first', in the upcoming academic year. The letter begins with the sender's address and the current date.
In the introduction, the importance of the document is highlighted by emphasizing the outstanding academic records of the child, with consistently high marks ranging from 80's to 90's in all subjects. It is mentioned that the child has been among the top scoring students in a particular subject and has also served as a class monitor and school prefect. Additionally, the child is part of a STEM gifted class and will attend a STEM summer camp.
The letter further describes the child's conduct, mentioning that they have received a conduct award and have had minimal absences and no late records throughout the academic year. The parent/guardian emphasizes the child's keen interest in reading and learning, highlighting their frequent visits to the school library during recess times. It is stated that the child excels in a more competitive environment with peers at a similar academic level.
The parent/guardian expresses the belief that the child would benefit from being placed in a quieter class with a conducive learning environment. They argue that being surrounded by like-minded students and having a positive influence on the class culture would be beneficial for the child's academic and personal development.
In the concluding paragraph, the parent/guardian politely requests the head teacher, headmaster, or headmistress to consider their request with priority when allocating classes for the upcoming academic year. The letter ends with a thank you and a closing salutation.
Overall, the document serves as a formal request for a change in class allocation based on the child's academic achievements, conduct, and learning preferences.
1. Provide sender's address and current date.
2. Address the letter to the head teacher, headmaster, or headmistress.
3. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to request a change in class allocation for the child named 'first'.
4. Highlight the child's outstanding academic records, including high marks in all subjects and being among the top scoring students in a particular subject.
5. Mention any additional roles or achievements of the child, such as being a class monitor and school prefect.
6. Specify the child's involvement in a STEM gifted class and their upcoming attendance at a STEM summer camp.
7. Emphasize the child's good conduct, mentioning any conduct awards and minimal absences or late records.
8. Describe the child's keen interest in reading and learning, including their frequent visits to the school library during recess times.
9. Explain why it is important for the child to be placed in a quieter class with a conducive learning environment.
10. Highlight the child's preference for a more competitive environment with peers at a similar academic level.
11. Request the head teacher, headmaster, or headmistress to consider the request with priority when allocating classes.
12. End the letter with a thank you and a closing salutation.