This is a letter to the university applying for a scholarship, with description of the student’s current study, strength, enthusiasm and a list of extra-curricular activities. Additionally, the student can provide their plan with how to use the scholarship.
Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The School Application Letter is a document that is used by students to apply for a scholarship at a specific institution. The letter begins with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, and address. It is then addressed to the admissions office of the institution.
The letter starts with a greeting, which can be either 'Dear Admission' or 'Dear Sir/Madam' depending on whether the applicant has a specific contact in the admissions office. The purpose of the letter is to express the applicant's interest in a particular scholarship and to provide reasons why they are a suitable candidate.
The applicant highlights their enthusiasm for the scholarship and their intention to pursue further studies in a specific field. They mention their academic achievements, such as being included in the dean's list for two consecutive years. The applicant also emphasizes their involvement in extracurricular activities and any relevant work experience.
Additionally, the applicant may mention any special achievements or life events that demonstrate their determination and resilience. They may also mention any upcoming plans, such as traveling to other countries to study the field. The applicant expresses their belief that the scholarship would assist them in reaching their goals.
The letter concludes with the applicant expressing their gratitude for the opportunity and their willingness to provide additional materials or answer any questions. They provide their contact information, including their phone number and email address, and express their anticipation of a response from the admissions office.
In summary, the School Application Letter is a detailed document that showcases the applicant's qualifications, achievements, and aspirations. It serves as a persuasive tool to convince the admissions office that the applicant is a deserving candidate for the scholarship.
1. Begin by entering your personal information, including your first name, last name, and address.
2. Address the letter to the admissions office of the institution. If you have a specific contact, use their name. Otherwise, use 'Dear Sir/Madam'.
3. Express your enthusiasm for the scholarship and your intention to pursue further studies in a specific field.
4. Highlight your academic achievements, such as being included in the dean's list.
5. Emphasize your involvement in extracurricular activities and any relevant work experience.
6. Mention any special achievements or life events that demonstrate your determination and resilience.
7. If applicable, mention any upcoming plans, such as traveling to other countries to study the field.
8. Express your belief that the scholarship would assist you in reaching your goals.
9. Conclude the letter by expressing your gratitude and willingness to provide additional materials or answer any questions.
10. Provide your contact information, including your phone number and email address.
11. Sign off the letter with 'Yours sincerely' followed by your first name and last name.