Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Subject Change Application' is a formal letter written by a student to request a change of subject in their school. The importance of this document lies in the fact that it allows the student to express their dissatisfaction with their current subject and seek a more suitable alternative. The letter begins with the current date and the recipient's name, followed by the name of the student's secondary school. The subject of the letter is clearly stated as 'request for change of subject'.
In the body of the letter, the student addresses the recipient in a polite and respectful manner. They introduce themselves as an account first name account last name and state that they are currently studying org subject. The student then explains that they have been struggling with org subject and despite putting in a lot of effort, their performance has not improved. They express their desire to shift to a new subject that they believe would be more beneficial for their higher studies and future career.
The letter concludes with a thank you note for the recipient's consideration and is signed by the sender with their account first name, account last name, class number, and the year of graduation.
To use this document effectively, follow these steps:
1. Begin by filling in the current date and the recipient's name at the top of the letter.
2. Enter the name of your secondary school in the designated space.
3. In the subject line, clearly state your request for a change of subject.
4. Address the recipient in a polite and respectful manner, using 'dear recipient'.
5. Introduce yourself by stating your first name, last name, and mention the subject you are currently studying.
6. Clearly explain your reasons for wanting to change the subject, emphasizing your efforts and lack of improvement in the current subject.
7. Express your desire to shift to a new subject that you believe would be more beneficial for your higher studies and future career.
8. Thank the recipient for their consideration.
9. Sign the letter with your account first name, account last name, class number, and the year of graduation.
By following these steps, you can effectively use this document to request a change of subject in a formal and professional manner.