Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Employer to Candidate' is a letter that is sent from an employer to a candidate who has applied for a job position in their company. The purpose of this document is to inform the candidate about the outcome of their application and to express gratitude for their interest in the company.
The entire document consists of a brief introduction, the main content, and a closing statement. The introduction includes the recipient's name and address, as well as the current date. It sets the tone for the letter and establishes a formal and professional atmosphere.
The main content of the letter begins with a salutation addressing the candidate by their title and last name. It then proceeds to acknowledge the candidate's job application and expresses appreciation for their interest in the company. The letter mentions that the company has received numerous applications from qualified individuals and acknowledges the candidate's impressive application.
However, after careful consideration, the letter states that the company is unable to offer the candidate a job at this time. It expresses regret in delivering this news and assures the candidate that they will be contacted if a suitable opening arises in the future. The letter concludes by wishing the candidate good luck in their future endeavors.
In summary, the document serves as a formal notification to a job applicant about the outcome of their application. It expresses gratitude for their interest in the company, acknowledges the quality of their application, and informs them that they have not been selected for the position at this time. It also leaves the possibility open for future opportunities and wishes the candidate well.
1. Begin the letter by addressing the candidate by their title and last name, followed by their address and the current date.
2. Express gratitude for the candidate's interest in the company and acknowledge the receipt of their job application.
3. Mention that the company has received numerous applications from qualified individuals and acknowledge the candidate's impressive application.
4. Inform the candidate that they have not been selected for the position at this time and express regret in delivering this news.
5. Assure the candidate that they will be contacted if a suitable opening arises in the future.
6. Conclude the letter by wishing the candidate good luck in their future endeavors.
7. Use a formal and professional tone throughout the letter.
8. Proofread the letter for any grammatical or spelling errors before sending it.
9. Maintain confidentiality and avoid disclosing specific reasons for not selecting the candidate.
10. Keep the letter concise and to the point, focusing on delivering the news and expressing appreciation.