Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Job Application - Employer to Candidate' is an important document in the hiring process. It serves as a formal communication from the employer to a candidate who has applied for a job position in their company. The document begins with the account holder's first name, last name, and address, followed by the recipient's name and address. The current date is also mentioned.
The content of the document starts with a salutation addressing the candidate as Mr., Mrs., or Ms. followed by their last name. The document then informs the candidate that their application is being considered for a position in the company. It expresses the employer's interest in arranging an interview with the candidate at a specific date and time. The interview will take place at the office address mentioned in the document.
The document provides details about the interview, stating that the candidate will be meeting with specific individuals who hold certain titles within the company. It also mentions that the interview is expected to last for approximately 1 hour. The employer requests the candidate to inform them as soon as possible if they are unavailable at the given time and would like to reschedule.
The document concludes with a closing statement expressing the employer's anticipation of meeting the candidate and is signed by the account holder's first name, last name, job title, and company name.
Guidance for using the document:
1. Fill in the account holder's first name, last name, and address in the designated fields.
2. Enter the recipient's name and address in the appropriate sections.
3. Replace '' with the actual date of the job application.
4. Customize the salutation by addressing the candidate as Mr., Mrs., or Ms. followed by their last name.
5. Modify the content of the document to reflect the specific details of the job application and interview arrangement.
6. Update the office address where the interview will take place.
7. Specify the names and titles of the individuals the candidate will be meeting during the interview.
8. Adjust the duration of the interview if necessary.
9. Provide a contact phone number for the candidate to inform about any scheduling conflicts or the need for rescheduling.
10. Sign the document with the account holder's first name, last name, job title, and company name.