Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request for annual leave. The document starts with the account holder's personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. It is followed by the recipient's information, which includes the employer's job title and the company's address.
The letter begins with a salutation addressing the manager or the concerned person. The employee then states the purpose of the letter, which is to request a leave of absence to take a vacation with their family. The specific dates for the leave are mentioned, starting from the 'start' date and ending on the 'end' date, both inclusive.
The employee assures the employer that their responsibilities will be covered by another person named 'name' during their absence. They also provide their contact information, stating that they will be available on their mobile phone and email in case of any emergencies or if the employer needs to contact them.
The employee concludes the letter by expressing their hope that the employer will consider their request and grant them the requested leave for 'days' number of days. The letter ends with a polite closing and the employee's name, job title, and signature.
1. Start by filling in your personal information, including your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email.
2. Address the letter to your manager or the concerned person in a formal manner.
3. Clearly state the purpose of the letter, which is to request a leave of absence for a vacation with your family.
4. Specify the exact dates for the leave, starting from the 'start' date and ending on the 'end' date, both inclusive.
5. Assure your employer that your responsibilities will be covered by another person named 'name' during your absence.
6. Provide your contact information, stating that you will be available on your mobile phone and email in case of any emergencies or if the employer needs to contact you.
7. Express your hope that the employer will consider your request and grant you the requested leave for 'days' number of days.
8. End the letter with a polite closing and include your name, job title, and signature.