Click "Create Document" button and the document will be prepared with your account details automatically filled in.
Please fill in any additional information by following the step-by-step guide on the left hand side of the preview document and click the "Next" button.
When you are done, click the "Get Document" button and you can download the document in Word or PDF format.
Please review the document carefully and make any final modifications to ensure that the details are correct before sending to the addressee.
The document titled 'Leave Application Letter for Work - Employee to Employer' is a formal letter written by an employee to their employer to request for adoption leave. The document begins with the employee providing their personal information, including their first name, last name, address, phone number, and email. The letter is addressed to the manager of the company.
The employee starts by informing the manager that they are in the final stages of adopting a child and expect the child to be placed in their household by a certain date. They enclose the necessary adoption documents for the manager's review. The employee then states that they have decided to be the main adoptive parent and formally applies for adoption leave starting from the date of placement of the child. They mention that they wish to take a specific number of weeks of paid adoption leave, in accordance with the company's policy.
The employee assures the manager that they will return to work at the end of the adoption leave and will be ready to resume their current position's roles and duties. They also express their willingness to assist in training their replacement before going on leave. The letter concludes with a thank you note and the employee's signature.
Overall, this document serves as a formal request for adoption leave and provides all the necessary information and details required for the employer to consider and process the request.
1. Provide personal information: Fill in your first name, last name, address, phone number, and email in the respective fields.
2. Address the letter to your manager: Begin the letter by addressing it to your manager or the appropriate authority in your company.
3. State the purpose of the letter: Clearly state that you are requesting adoption leave and mention that you are in the final stages of adopting a child.
4. Enclose adoption documents: Mention that you have enclosed the necessary adoption documents for the manager's perusal.
5. Specify your role as the main adoptive parent: Clearly state that you will be the main adoptive parent and formally apply for adoption leave starting from the date of placement of the child.
6. Mention the duration of leave: State the number of weeks of paid adoption leave you wish to take, as per the company's policy.
7. Assure your return and offer assistance: Express your intention to return to work at the end of the adoption leave and offer to train your replacement before going on leave.
8. Conclude with a thank you note: End the letter with a thank you note for the manager's consideration and sign it with your first name and last name.